Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've finally made it. I'm a high achiever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emailchristaylor,

It is my pleasure to inform you that you are being considered for inclusion into the 2009-2010 Princeton Global Network&nb sp;Business Leaders and Professionals Honors Edition section of the registry.

The 2009 / 2010 edition of the registry will include biographies of the world's most accomplished individuals. Recognition of this kind is an honor shared by thousands of executives and professionals throughout the world each year. Inclusion is considered by many as the single highest mark of achievement.
    Yeah, that's right you worthless bunch of bastards. I've made it. Made it to the top. The highest mark of achievement. The pinnacle of success. I've scaled the rock face of life, and planted my flag on to the summit of greatness.

I probably won't have much time to spend on OTF any more. I've tennis matches against Sugar, Trump (or Fart, as I will hilariously call him), and them Dudes what bought city to arrange. In fact, I've probably got a lunch date today, I'm not sure with who, it barely matters. No doubt it'll just be with some poxy fool who wants to soak up the benefits of my success and achievements.

Blimey. Well done.

How much do they want for this "honour"?

Comment

Working...
    X