Clear All

-

Deleted.

-

Hmmm.

Could she be induced to ship to Italy?

Comment

-

I'm quite sure that she could, UA, but the important thing that people can help out with is to spread the word and get hannah-chan - that website again, hannah-chan - known about town.

Comment

-

I'm not sure you mentioned the website address, Furtho.

What was it again?

Comment

-

He mentioned it, but he talks so fast I didn't get it down.

Comment

-

edit - wankers.

Comment

-

Did I really gloss over that web address? Blimey, you can tell I'm an amateur at this, can't you. Well, thanks to EIM and FF for drawing attention to my shoddy promotional skills, and it's hannah-chan. Or, putting it another way, hannah-chan. For all your cute Japanese handmade soft toy requirements.

Comment

-

I think I took that down wrong.

Is it http://hannahchan.com/ ?

(Footy Mad Red must be kicking himself around now. At least, I hope so)

Comment

-

righto. gotcha. banner-fan. i'll check it out. weird name though. is she a fan of scrawling on a bedsheet in readiness for the cup final or somert?

anyway. eric bana, man. yep. i'll buy one if they look like that fella.

Comment

-

Furtho, could you please send her email address to me in a PM?

I tried using the one on the website, but it bounced.

Comment

-

neko_pyokoATyahoo.co.jp definitely works, UA - you did change the AT to @, I take it...?

Toby Gymshorts - your clarification is useful, thank you. This sort of thing can be very confusing, but to confirm that the URL in question is indeed http://hannahchan.com/

Comment

-

Maybe not such a good Christmas present:

Comment

-

Guys,

I don't usually post on here but I was browsing over the weekend and came across a great website. hannah-chan sells all sorts of fabulous cute handmade soft toys.

Have a look - I'd like to get a debate going on what you think about the site!

Cheers,

Footy Mad Blue & White

Comment

-

Ah, that worked. It was the way the "hannah-chan" is incorporated into the address on the site that threw me.

Comment

-

Twenty-four hours on and I feel sure that OTFers will be keen to have an update regarding http://hannahchan.com, their favourite website for handmade Japanese soft toys. Well, I am delighted to report that not only has Mrs F received requests for individual commissions, but she has also been made one of the Featured Sellers for October on the Folksy.com site.

Alarmingly, however, the staff at Folksy have in one instance spelled her name incorrectly - making it more important than ever that there is clarity regarding the URL that is in wider circulation. To avoid confusion, therefore, can I stress that http://hannahchan.com is the web address to use and, for convenience, this link is more than active.

With thanks to all OTFers who have been supportive in the development of Mrs F's project.

Comment

-

I thought this thread was going to be about this...

Comment

-

if you're wanting cuddly toys...these are awesome
                                  :-)

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/giantmicrobes-originals/

Comment

-

I can't help but feel you've missed the point. Did you do it on purpose?

Comment

Working...
                                    X