X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lodz you star....

with a Spanish keyboard, thread.

Bow down to this person... if I had the punctuation I would say... wow

He treated me like a friend, he indulged my nonsense, and better, he did the second collest thing that I have ever seen...

Last night when Barcelona were 3-0 ahead, and Atletico scored (and I did sort of cheer), he stood up and roared his bollocks off... small bag, avalable on ebay... mr Lodz, you are a guiding git, and I hope you will remain so. Thank you for everything.

oh and ursus: the crowd are shite.

The Lodz you star....

De nada ... what's a "guiding git"?

Comment

The Lodz you star....

Gero, have I ever denied that the crowd are shite?

If we're not playing Madrid, there's more passion in the audience at La Scala.

Comment

The Lodz you star....

BTW, I just twigged that the thread title makes some sense if you pronounce the first letter in Lodz like that in Larry.

Whereas the Wouldju Star has a whole other vibe to it.

Comment

The Lodz you star....

Lodz... its a combination of the Dutch phone book, and someone who´s statue may or may not be pointing in the wrong direction in Barcelona...

anyway, surprisingly, I am still enjoying myself, and two things...

Lodz is a star (obviously), and ant, yes I will next time if you will (although I must admit that I was very close (and Lodz, very pissed off) when Thierry scored the 6th, ah sigh, the bulging net, the muscles... shit, you would almost think that I was at a Village People reunion....)

and Ursus, perhaps you will know... why are the RCD Espanyol mugs in the tat shops, 4 euros more expensive?

Comment

The Lodz you star....

Perhaps the Budgies don't benefit from the child labour that Barca get as part of the Unicef deal . . .

No clue, really.

Comment

The Lodz you star....

The only time I was in the Nou Camp I saw them lose to Celta. Me and my Atleti-supporting friend ripped the piss very loudly the whole game.

Comment

The Lodz you star....

I would think much less of you if you hadn't.

Just as I imagine you would think less of me if I hadn't done exactly the same thing when I saw your lot go down to Athletic at the Bernabeu.

Comment

The Lodz you star....

I think I might have been at that game, ursus. Late 90s, Heynkes/Hiddinck era?

If so then that'll be the second time I've found out an otfer has been at a game at the Bernabeu at the same time as me. I met sidjames in Rio over the summer and we established that we'd been at the same game there a few years ago. It was against Santander and yes, we lost that one too.

Comment

Working...
                  X