"Here's the problem with going on your show, Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... you start ranting, and the only thing to do is to look as boorish as you."

Fantastic television.

"This is why people don't trust the government."

"No, this is why your stupidity gets in the way of rational discussion."

Nice one, Barney.

Comment

Sure, but Bill O's line of attack seems to be that when a politician doesn't scaremonger about Fannie and Freddie in the middle of a massive crisis, they're directly to blame if people go out and buy stock in them. It's insane. And that's before we get to the trademark Papa Bear shouting over the top of his guest stuff. The guy has unbelievable anger issues. He's like the American conservative Saxondale.

Comment

Why does anyone have anything to do with him? He's the media equivalent of Joe McCarthy, ignore him and he'll wither away and die.

Comment

Presumably because he's the most watched pundit on cable news. But I have to agree. If you're anything but a down-the-line Republican, there's nothing to gain by appearing on the show.

Comment

He's a genuine waste of DNA. I would genuinely cheer if I heard that evil cunt was dead.

Comment

NHH wrote:
              He's a genuine waste of DNA. I would genuinely cheer if I heard that evil cunt was dead.
              Soon enough I should think - he looks ready to pop in that clip.

He reminds me of Noah from Noah's Arcade in Wayne's World.

Comment

Ginger Yellow wrote:
                "No, this is why your stupidity gets in the way of rational discussion."

Nice one, Barney.
                That's the best line in the whole clip. Billow is an ass.

That's just me being nice because I'm in a good mood today.

Comment

My old conservative Republican Dad hates O'Reilly. It was comforting to hear, because it means that he doesn't have the unquestioning support of all right-wingers.

Comment

Yeah, it's safe to say O'Reilly's not as much of a hack as Hannity or Hume, but as a human being I think he's much worse. Whether it's the incredibly short fuse and thin skin, the pathological lying, the narcissism, or the all round dickishness, he seems to have no redeeming qualities.

Comment

Ginger Yellow wrote:
                      Whether it's the incredibly short fuse and thin skin, the pathological lying, the narcissism, or the all round dickishness, he seems to have no redeeming qualities.
                      Except that he is living proof for the existence of god.

No, I am not kidding. In his new book, A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity (No, I'm not kidding about that title either.)

Bill writes:

Next time you meet an atheist, tell him or her that you know a bold, fresh guy, a barbarian who was raised in a working-class home and retains the lessons he learned there.

Then mention to that atheist that this guy is now watched and listened to, on a daily basis, by millions of people all over the world and, to boot, sells millions of books.

Then, while the non-believer is digesting all that, ask him or her if they still don't believe there's a God!

Comment

I saw that on Pharyngula. I can only assume there's some context that's been removed, because it just makes no sense on any level.

Comment

As I've stated for years, I supported the Clinton's version of winning elections, and creating the Red State/Blue State thing. Until Rove turned it around, and Obama and dailykos and Howard Dean started the 50-state strategy.

I've also supported the banning of the Fux Propaganda Channel by progressives. However, seeing Frank calling this guy an idiot, and being able to flip his pages and act like an imbecile, may very well prove me wrong as well. All it takes is finding people who can take a punch, can land a punch, and take the person on in a steelcage match.

Comment

Oh. Your. God. O'Reilly reads from his own wish-fulfilment fantasy, Those Who Trespass.

Comment

Working...
                            X