Blair Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair Out!

It's rather depressing that it's for misuse of funds rather than....you know....

Blair Out!

He didn't resign over the funds story; Johnson became Chair of the MPA yesterday and (effectively) fired him, as he had indicated he would during his campaign. Given the Tory stance on the various issues facing Blair, it was as much for being perceived as too close to New Labour & Livingstone as anything else.

Comment

Blair Out!

He has Steve McLaren eyes. Never trust a man with Steve McLaren eyes.

Comment

Blair Out!

If someone had turned up last year holding Steve McLarens eyes I'd have trusted them and hugged them.

Comment

Blair Out!

I can only hope that the next person to take charge is as adept at reassuring the public that, "it may happen again" should the police gun down an innocent man.

Comment

Blair Out!

I love the way Johnson arrogantly said the issue of Blair's replacement would be sorted "once we had a Tory home secretary". So it won't be a political appointment at all then?

That enlightened "New Tory breath of fresh air" is gonna be great isn't it?

Comment

Blair Out!

How could it be anything other than a political appointment?

Comment

Blair Out!

E10 Rifle wrote:
                I love the way Johnson arrogantly said the issue of Blair's replacement would be sorted "once we had a Tory home secretary". So it won't be a political appointment at all then?

That enlightened "New Tory breath of fresh air" is gonna be great isn't it?
                C'mon, Gordon. Show some balls and do what Maggie did when the people of London voted the wrong way, and abolish the elected office of Mayor.

That'll fettle 'em.

(And "arrogant" is superfluous in that statement btw)

Comment

Working...
                X