Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...any big plans for the shutdown/upgrade furlough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...any big plans for the shutdown/upgrade furlough?

Trump will be on telly. Maybe I'll work on a script or two.

And youz?

I'll not notice.

Comment

Are you both insane?

This is the moment we all go crazy and have a purge right up until the moment it shuts down.

Comment

I doubt that it will last long enough to overlap with 45

Comment

Calm people during a moment of distress are always the ones you should be weary about the most. They are all serial killers. Or the ones who said Titanic won't sink even though it's right there fucking sinking right afront your nose while you're humming along to the tune the violin orchestra are playing.

Comment

I plan to cook dinner, review some of the information that my daughter's school career advisor has sent me and which I have up until now neglected, fret a bit about tonight's game and Callum Hudson-Odoi's future plans and possibly engage in some small-talk with my lovely wife, should she not be too knackered to do so after her commute.
            Last edited by Nocturnal Submission; 08-01-2019, 22:02.

Comment

However, you're the kind of people I'd like to be with on a submarine dropping down fast into an abyss.

However again, not so much the people I'd like to be with if a fighter jet show turned into distaster and them jets colliding in the air formed a napalm-like cloud arriving towards my cornea at the speed of napalm jets crushing towards me, then you’d be “jolly along ol’ chap, what was the name of that pub we should visit. Might be a good moment to visit it now”

Comment

Sleeping. Probably.

Comment

Technically I am supposed to be working (Noon to 3pm EST).

Avoiding Trump will be easy enough: Netflix or a good book.

Comment

I'll use this break to buy a mirror, look right into it like I never have before starred into a mirror, and sort out why I am a white supremacist every single day of my life and have been since the days I was a sperm.

These past few years have really made me realize that I am one, not least thanks to people pointing out to me that I’m not “black”, so I must be automatically, and that’s what I will do. Sit on my chamber and feel automatic guilt for everything someone in the 16th century did in Latin America. I’ll do it on the behalf of my entire family tree.

Comment

Nah. No plans.

Comment

It's almost 5pm. See you on the other side, amigos

Comment

As instructed, I took to Twitter. First time on there in over 5 years. Christ.

Comment

So did I. It drove me bonkers. Everything is turned up to 11 and every rumour becomes a panic.

Comment

5pm - Went upstairs for a post-work nap. Got yelled down almost instantly. A man was selling pillows. I got two Egyptian cotton box pillows for fuck all. Retail price slightly more than that.
                              5.30pm - Popped to Oi Polloi to pick up some adidas Forest Grove, the og Oregon silhouette. They're smart af and were a steal at £35.
                              6pm - Nap
                              7.30pm - Got up and started preparing a chickpea, tomato and spinach curry.
                              8.15pm - Ate my curry
                              9pm - Settling down to watch that Sunderland Netflix embarrassment with a nice glass of water.

Comment

I'm in the bath. Are we back on?

Comment

What? Am I the only person who bothers to change into evening dress before posting these days?

Comment

Fancy

Comment

Comment

There's a bloke on the TV having a nightmare about being attacked by zombies . I doubt this has anything to do with the upgrade.

Comment

I got through the Dark Ages. I decided that I was going to do it by working. I didn't get any work done, which shows that OTF isn't what's killing my productivity...

Comment

I fear change.

Comment

How do you get on the second page of a thread from the forum index?

Comment

This is...different

Comment

Bear with me while I sort out the Go to first Unread option. You can use the two small arrows to jump there.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X