I'm Movin' On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Movin' On

I may have mentioned in another posting that I had been approached about a position in another state. Well, I have decided to take it. I think I have one more challenge left in me for my time on the planet. It is just me. I don't have to worry about anyone else. Gonna be moving in the New Year.

Good luck. Any clues as to the state?

Comment

Good for you, Les. Let us know as much as you can...whenever you want. If you're doing it, it's probably worth doing. Good luck man.

Comment

Tennessee. Juvenile felony defense.

Comment

Juvenile felony defense? Weren't they on John Peel once?

Good luck, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
            Juvenile felony defense? Weren't they on John Peel once?

Good luck, anyway.
            Just outside the Festive Fifty. Suppose I could call it Teenage Kicks.
            Last edited by adams house cat; 20-12-2018, 16:17.

Comment

Congratulations.

The juveniles of the state don't know how lucky they are.

Eastern, Western or Middle? They are three very different areas, as I'm sure you know.

Comment

Gonna be working out of Memphis. Will be staying with a friend in Byhalia MS until I get my own gaff sorted.

Comment

Interesting city with great food and music. And many, many fewer bachelorette parties than Nashville.

No hurricanes, either.

Comment

Bachelorette parties never really come into my thinking theses days other than as an opportunity to watch the country casanovas at play. I did once, though, defend a, er, bachelorette in New Mexico.

Memphis is an interesting town. Music, food and a fascinating history. If any OTFers live nearby maybe we could get together in the New Year for a beer and a burger.

And no hurricanes.

Comment

Best of luck.... I'm hoping the anecdotes will be as entertaining

Comment

Good luck with the move, AHC.

Comment

Still plenty of PDO anecdotes from NM.

Comment

Tennessee, Tennessee - ain't no place I'd rather be...

Good luck - and don't give up the writing!

Comment

Good luck, AHC.

Comment

All the best ahc - however it turns out I just know that you’ll make the best job of it.

Comment

Good look in memphis AHC!!!

when I hear the name I can't help Thinking of the Graceland album.

Comment

Thank you all so much. Looking forward to new challenges.

Comment

Helpful information- more than that, I cannot add. Good luck

Comment

I went to Memphis for the first time back in October. Looks like a decent place, though all the election ads for Marsha Blackburn gave me second thoughts. Still...Gus's Fried Chicken is probably the best fried chicken anywhere. I'd be there every day. Good luck with the new job and surroundings.

Comment

FWIW, Bredesen won the county by more than 95,000 votes

Comment

Good luck, AHC. Very important work.

Comment

Good luck AHC I hope you enjoy it. I just hope you don't end up with a case such as the West Memphis Three.

Comment

Originally posted by Heliotrope View Post
                                                Gus's Fried Chicken
                                                Ironically, this makes me think of New Mexico....

edit: And of course: good luck and continue your awesome work and bring us some more great anecdotes.

Comment

Congratulations ahc, and Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X