Gatwick In The Shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
    Luckily for him he was married, and not a single man who 'neighbours said kept himself to himself', otherwise they really would have gone to town on him.
    Luckily for him he wasn't called Mohammed and didn't have a beard.

Comment

Seriously, if this bloke is "known for regularly flying drones over his garden on bank holidays" (neighbours) I'd have him thrown in a detention cell in Guantanamo for ten years anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
        Luckily for him he wasn't called Mohammed and didn't have a beard.
        ...or Brazilian and in possession of a puffa jacket.

Comment

Police still outside his house, presumably because he now needs protection from their/the press' work.

Comment

I know I shouldn't but I looked on Mail Online for their apology but they are now going with...

'How did they get it so wrong?': Friends slam 'appalling' police hunting Gatwick drone pilots as they release 'most inoffensive bloke ever' and his wife after 'ripping their house apart' - but appear no closer to finding the culprits

...together with photos of the couple arriving back at their house, photos of his ex-partner, photos from the couple's Facebook and a video of police vehicles sitting outside their house, with the helpful reminder WE PAY CASH FOR VIDEOS

Comment

Police now suggesting that "there's always a possibility there may not have been any genuine drone activity in the first place".

Amazing stuff.

Comment

You couldn't invent a clusterfuck like this. You really couldn't.

Comment

I'm not saying it.

Comment

What?

Comment

https://twitter.com/bbcbreaking/status/1076913337361940480?s=21

Comment

ahc - the clusterfuck the people have willed.

Apologies, I've got Brexit shoehorn syndrome. I had to tell Fussbudget too, so it obviously wasn't as obvious as I thought.

Comment

CPS is gonna have it's work cut out prosecuting all these people for disrupting the safe operation of an aerodrome.

Comment

Worth just following up on how the police and press have ruined that poor couple's lives - they feel forced to move house and he's been signed off work sick since it happened:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...rced-from-home

Comment

Working...
                            X