No announcement yet.

Other Forums You Frequent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I post on a darts forum and another football one.

I also lurk at Cheltenham Town's and Gloucester City's forums (I also partake in the Gloucester forum's sweepstakes for major tournaments and usually win money off them).

Comment

The only other forum I post on (and check daily) is efestivals (festivals, gigs, general music discussions) but occasionally lurk on others when I have time - totalrl (Rugby League), buzzjack, pulse music and of course the main Carlisle United forum, on which I used to be a regular poster but now is so predictable it could be written by automated bots.

Comment

I post on SomethingAwful and mostly lurk at a couple of wrestling forums. I love a good forum, me.

Comment

I visited a Bristol City forum a few times, but didn't really care for it. Particularly as there were one or two users who accused me (or my pen name) of being a wanker (which is undoubtedly true, but I knew that anyway). "Once you mention his name, you've lost the argument", that sort of thing. Took themselves a bit too seriously, I thought.

Comment

I occasionally post on Fortean Times, but as often as I post on here. Once in a blue moon, I post on 4 different Beatles forums with the same post, but I post more on the Beatles thread here.
            I've got the usual Facebook/Twitter/Guardian accounts, but rarely post on them.

Comment

You all have my undivided attention.

Comment

I lost interest in Facebook and Twitter after the 2016 Brexit/Trump double whammy, which they partly facilitated. But if anyone can recommend a Facebook group that includes the Chart Music regulars (in addition to the Chart Music one itself, obviously) I would be up for it. I suspect they would reject a direct Friend request to their personal Facebooks even from a Patreon subscriber.

For example, where do Price and Kulkarni debate their stuff?

Comment

I think SR and wingco are quite happy to simply get followers as it were and so will accept a friend request. I've not tried with Neil as I don't know him and I feel slightly awkward. Taylor doesn't respond to friend requests.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
                    Speak EV. Electric cars.
                    Ditto... Do you post there, Eggchaser, or just lurk?

Comment

Neil K was never on here, was he?

Comment

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/mem...-Neil-Kulkarni

Comment

I don't think I was on here much between 2008 and 2010. That would explain why I don't remember him.

Comment

Not on twitter or facebook, stopped posting on football club forum many years ago due to the overwhelming number of bell ends (but do still read it when anything interesting happens), flounced from my main motorsport one 4 years ago and have amassed 253 posts in 16 years on another WRC forum. So mostly just here, really.

Comment

AntRap. Very few people on there now due to Facebook, but there are flurries of activity when there are gigs. We’ve mostly met each other at London gigs.

And for years, it was all, “do you think we will ever see him play again?” “Sadly, no.” Now people are a bit blasé and there are just occasionally cross-sounding “where is the new album?” posts.

One bloke on there always moaning about political correctness, and saying how Adam should manage his career. One bloke who occasionally pops back to accuse us of being a “knitting club” and a “clique”.

There were some HUGE rows years ago, not any more, most of the aggressive people have flounced or use the Ignore button.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge Gainsbourg View Post
                                I occasionally post on Fortean Times, but as often as I post on here. Once in a blue moon, I post on 4 different Beatles forums with the same post, but I post more on the Beatles thread here.
                                I've got the usual Facebook/Twitter/Guardian accounts, but rarely post on them.
                                And I've also posted on 'Gallifrey Base', but it was mainly the music threads, and just two posts on 'Talkpunk' about 3 years ago.

Just remembered 'Digital Spy' as well.

Comment

Just a closed forum for editorial professionals. I'm on a couple of Facebook groups for quizzes, but as related elsewhere on here I haven't really been on Facebook since the start of my recent trip, which was two months ago, and don't feel like opening it much at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge Gainsbourg View Post
                                    Just remembered 'Digital Spy' as well.
                                    You really don't want to.

Comment

FB (pix of cute fauna)

Twitter (read only)

Our Wee Country (NI football)

Slugger O'Toole (NI politics)

Green Party (in my capacity as putative Euro Elections Returning Officer, ie should we need to (s)elect candidates)

OTF covers my ODI cricket and 70s Dadrock needs very well thanks

Comment

Working...
                                      X