No announcement yet.

Simple Gastronomic Delights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make your macaroni cheese with unsweetened yoghurt instead of milk.

Comment

Anything that involves a can of tuna isn't fit for human consumption. Yet it's been mentioned here on multiple occasions.

Comment

False. Canned tuna is a underrated simple gastronomic delight. You live on a city that once had the world's biggest tuna canning industry. Perhaps that's why you hate it.

It's not vegan or, perhaps, eco-friendly, though, so I don't eat much of it anymore.
        Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 05-12-2018, 18:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
          Omelette Arnold Bennett is the ultimate omelette, you absolute wrong 'un.
          I have never had it but, upon looking it up, want to but it is hardly a simple gastronomic delight.

Comment

Originally posted by Logan Mountstuart View Post
            My sin is Danish blue cheese on seedy white toast. And marmalade on seedy white toast. I've made the same breakfast every day for the last ten years.
            You eat those two together for your breakfast?

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
              Tuna pesto pasta. Two tins of tuna, a small jar of pesto sauce and a bag of dried pasta. Topped with whatever lovely cheese you have hanging around...or not in ah's case.

Feeds four for about $7.
              Used to do that a lot and add hard=boiled eggs as well. Works cold the next day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
                I have never had it but, upon looking it up, want to but it is hardly a simple gastronomic delight.
                Agreed, but your ridiculous, sweeping statement that, frankly, WOULD NEVER STAND UP IN COURT, didn't say it had to be.

(<winkything>, etc. You should try it though.)

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
                  Tuna pesto pasta. Two tins of tuna, a small jar of pesto sauce and a bag of dried pasta.
                  I know that you, as your German says, "have a hedgehog in your trouser pocket", but are you really too tight to boil the pasta?

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                    Agreed, but your ridiculous, sweeping statement that, frankly, WOULD NEVER STAND UP IN COURT, didn't say it had to be.

(<winkything>, etc. You should try it though.)
                    I am wondering what charge I would be up in court for.

Comment

This thread has gone decidedly weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X