Time for coats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I. Know.

If you don't know my M.O. by now, then, I dunno. I don't post on the Climate Change thread because lots of people who are better read, better educated and far more erudite than I, can do the hard yards.

If it makes you feel better, I've worn shorts in October before now. Fuck me backwards, I shouldn't have to be doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbes View Post
      Wow, they really merchandised that film imaginatively.
      The handles flopped when people refused to pay tax on the purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
        I. Know.

If you don't know my M.O. by now, then, I dunno. I don't post on the Climate Change thread because lots of people who are better read, better educated and far more erudite than I, can do the hard yards.

If it makes you feel better, I've worn shorts in October before now. Fuck me backwards, I shouldn't have to be doing this.
        Easy there. This is like that time we got all liquored up and you picked a fight with that mirror...

Comment

Jacket in.

Comment

Yeah, we don't want a duster-up

Comment

Sleeve it out.

Comment

Move beyond your en-trench coated positions, people.

I went out in a military style overshirt thing today but had to keep taking it off because of the heat.

By 'military style' I mean lavender with a big embroidered flower on one arm.

Comment

More militaries should dress like that. I'm damn sure there'd be a lot fewer wars.

Except for when all the opposing soldiers try to hit the sales racks at the same time, of course.

Comment

Full retail price is the enemy and we shall never give it any succour.

Comment

Whither treibeis? It’s like losing a limb.

Comment

An angry, bile-filled limb.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                          there's no need for coats in England unless you're ill.
                          I hadn't taken TonTon for a Geordie...

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                            I hadn't taken TonTon for a Geordie...
                            If society didn't look askance at asking people on the internet what they're wearing, we'd have rumbled him much sooner.

Comment

Working...
                            X