Climate Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they are primarily in the Ruhr.

Of the top five on that chart, only Jänschwalde would have been in the DDR (and it began operation just before Unification)

Comment

That is surprising. I thought East German cars ran on lignite.

Comment

I certainly understand how one would have gotten that impression.

I believe that the DDR facilities were smaller to begin with, and that several were closed as the region lost population. The Ruhr operations have much more political leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
          Fuck the WWF.
          Vince McMahon tried that, it didn't go so well for him.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-found-in-peru

Comment

This is seriously sobering listen

[URL]https://twitter.com/tppodcast_/status/1122380674311135232?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Appeal against third runway at Heathrow defeated

Comment

We're fucked.

As Marks and Spencer launch a new line of child enticing plastic miniature versions of their food for a "Little Shop". I understand that the head honcho did exact the same thing back in Australia and raised two fingers at the people wondering whether this really was a good idea.

I know as a kid there was always collectible junk, but I don't recall the relentlessly marketed "blind bags" where some absolute fucking insult of a tiny doll is surrounded by a plastic bag, then another plastic bag, then packed in "sand" or glitter or some other fucking shite, then another plastic bag, whilst pairs of women's hands attached to moral vacuums on YouTube shill the shit out of this crap in a horror show of free marketing, unpacking it with such cries of delight you'd think it was giving them a fucking orgasm.

Luckily my daughter's never really been into it, Lego and drawing is more her thing.
                  Last edited by Eggchaser; 26-07-2019, 12:43.

Comment

I had a chat with the guardian of an alpine hut placed near a glacier. The melt rate is frightening...

Comment

Working...
                    X