X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slowest of slow news days

Fury that inmates at Holloway held a Halloween party last year:
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...ror%2BCostumes

So Halloween's now offensive. Political correctness has indeed gone mad.

Slow news day indeed, given that this was on the front page of the Scum on Friday ...

Comment

That story is an obvious hoax. Clearly that picture wasn't taken at Holloway Prison, possibly because there was no such party. It would appear that Spearmint Rhino has an excellent case for suing the Sun for defaming a good night out at Stay Beautiful though.

Comment

That party looks aces. What are the orange ones meant to be? Pumpkins? I think the one standing up is best.

The very worst thing about that front page is the top right hand corner, anyway. Fuck you you little bastard.

Comment

That seems a bit harsh, Lyra.

He left Southampton- (who poached him from Swindon), for a fairly substantial sum of money. And he seems like a nice boy, otherwise.

Comment

Comment

nefertiti wrote:
              That seems a bit harsh, Lyra.

He left Southampton- (who poached him from Swindon), for a fairly substantial sum of money. And he seems like a nice boy, otherwise.
              Swindon sold him didn't they. They, you know, asked for money and got it. Or are you saying something dodgy happened? I'm cross that Saints are losing out on a huge chunk of the money they are owed.

And anyone who wants to have any association with Arsenal is not nice and never can be.

Comment

slow news day? The very same front page is full of news! England player seen reading a paper! (oh hang on it's not open, jus a convinient photo op bugger) Gordon brown desperatley trying to stop the nation completely hating him and a fat racist nobodys health update (I had a operation 2 month ago, I don't read the sun but hope I at least made page 17). Oh and a flight company has gone bust stranding thousands of holiday makers, nah that ain't news, bung it in side panel.

Comment

And anyone who wants to have any association with Arsenal is not nice and never can be.
                  GO and and ad hoc will want to marry you now, lyra. As do I, of course.

Comment

What gentlemen of good taste you all are!

Comment

Working...
                    X