No announcement yet.

Things you truly like to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm listening to Beck and drinking whisky. I think I really like doing this. Though maybe not too much more of the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
      I have looked at as many "safe for teachers" links as I can and they seem to describe different things and don't mention the word "jukebox"
      There is a thing for your phone, where you don't have to put money in a jukebox to play it. So, that works for many jukeboxes in the ... pretty much all of Las Vegas*, so, if you have an hour to kill, you can bring your app up, drive by a certain bar, and play the most inappropriate song for that bar. And the good thing is, they can't kill the song, because someone might have put it on, and ... guns.

So... 'Drive-by jukebox fucking' is a thing.

Sorry, I know it should be 'vicarious drive-by jukebox fucking' because ... like good sex, it's all in the mind.

*And they all have the same set of songs.
      Last edited by Gerontophile; 27-07-2018, 09:38.

Comment

Ah, quite different from what I thought but sounds fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
          Ah, quite different from what I thought but sounds fun.
          It actually sounds like a bit of a bastard thing to do, and it is, but you know, some of us do it from the inside...

(I managed to get "Pachelbel" to the most played song on a certain jukebox. And I only discovered how to do it about 6 months ago.)

Comment

Working...
          X