No announcement yet.

Cambridge in August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just popping in to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the talk of bumping.

I shall be unable to attend for drinks, though.

Comment

Slacker. I'm sure there are direct flights from Buenos Aires to Cambridge these days...

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
      OK let's do the Cambridge Blue. yr.no (my weather forecaster of choice) suggests tomorrow evening may be lightly raining so we might be alright to find a convenient place. Any preferences on time? I can pretty much make any time
      Let's stick with the Blue. Rain is generally forecast (hard to believe at the moment), but the garden is mostly under cover. It will still work as a start point. In terms of timing, I can make anything from 7:30pm onwards.

Comment

I'll aim to be there for around 7.

Comment

See you there at around 7

Comment

Well I know when and where to go if I can make it, which I have a reasonable chance of, at least for the first hour or so. I really hope so, it would be great to see you all.

Bloody hell, with 38.1 deg C in Cambridge today - the highest official reading in the news so far for the UK - I am mighty glad that the bumps were last week not this week.

Comment

If earlier is better for you EEG, I could aim to be there before 7

Comment

Thanks ad hoc, but on reflection I'm likely to arrive 7.30ish as I need to cook dinner after work for wife, daugher and self then eat it with them before I head out.

Comment

I'm going to be there slightly closer to 7.30 than 7 I'm afraid IT. But I will be there. Hope to see everyone there in an hour or so

Comment

Many thanks to ad hoc, Reality Checkpoint, Janik and EEG for an enjoyable evening, and kudos for not discussing Brexit until I registered my surprise that we hadn't discussed Brexit.

Reality Checkpoint really should start a thread on Train Journeys That Didn't Go As Expected.

Comment

Great evening guys, I’ll think about that thread Irony!

Comment

Working...
                      X