No announcement yet.

The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, had Brownsville on my mind as I was listening to Biggie Smalls earlier (please tell me you have heard of him)

I mean this school, it sounds like some kind of Lebensborn educational camp.

"I hope you enjoyed this mornings mock slave auction, don't forget we will have double period of Eugenics after lunch and to end the day a re-enactment of gassing Jews. we will use the old brickhouse at the end of the field."

Comment

Effing Lutherans, man

I would have to give up my NYC ID in shame if I didn't know who Christopher Wallace was.

Comment

Hard to do so as I have no idea what you look like and always imagined you looking like Manuel Pellegrini.

Hah, this is like expecting someone to look like Asterix the gaul, or Peter crouch. Pellegrini's mane is cartoonishly magnificent for a man of any age. Let alone one in his mid sixties.

That video reminds me of a video I saw recently of a chest cam involving a policeman pulling over his car to harrass this black lad who was picking up rubbish outside a college dorm. The Guy didn't have any id on him, but said that he was standing outside his dorm building, and he had left his id in his room. The policeman wants him to come down the station to clear it up. The guy tells him to come inside the building to talk to the dorm supervisor, the policeman draws his gun, but your man is having none of it and refuses to get on the ground, the guy carries on picking up rubbish, the policeman tells him that he feels threatened by his weapon, the man makes the point that he's just picking up rubbish outside his home, and the thing that he is holding is only useful for picking up rubbish, he is waving around a gun which is only useful for killing people, and that he's feeling pretty threatened. This goes on for a very long time, and you can see that the policeman is building up towards making it legally clear that he feels as though he is under threat so he can shoot him.

Thankfully the rest of the police turn up, they check inside, and apologize to the man who is still picking up rubbish and nearly shaking with rage. I would assume that since I saw this video, this has become part of a court case. It was utterly horrific. This guy was nearly shot for being black near a college dorm.
        Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 29-05-2019, 23:40.

Comment

Speaking of Peter Crouch, am I the only one who thinks Nacho Monreal looks like his shorter younger brother?

Comment

Is there a Thread on "when they see us", the Thread about the central park five?

Comment

I don't believe so.

I find it depressing that Fairstein and others are doubling down five years after the city paid the guys over USD 40 million, but they no doubt consider the settlement part of De Blasio's "war on cops". The NYPD and its supporters are among the most entitled groups in a city full of such people.

Comment

Ah, Ok, I would really like the views on Americans on this, yours especially. I saw this a couple of weeks ago and was so incensed I had to take myself off OTF just to cool down. I had remembered bits of it filtering into the British press at the time and I didn't know until about three years ago they were not guilty (after watching the Burns documentary).

Speaking at the doubling down, here's and interview with one of the police officers still denying everything.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-k9ewEh0cE

Comment

Apologies to a certain poster for this tenuous link to White Supremacy, I hope this does not leave him too confused.

18 and 19 year old found guilty of Terrorist offences.
                  Both confirmed White Supremacists.
                  Confirmed links to global White Supremacist terrorist groups
                  Online threats to non-white people and white people in mixed race-relationships (including Prince Harry)
                  Murder and rape of women and children
                  More below:
                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48672929

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted before but there's no harm in doing it again;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-jackie-lacey

Comment

TG, it was one of the most shameful events in the shameful history of law enforcement in my home town. Perhaps the most shameful in my lifetime if one puts those that resulted in deaths and serious injuries into another category.

And the truth was apparent at the time to anyone whose eyes were open or had any familiarity with that area of the park.

There are a good number of prominent people who would like everyone to forget what they did at that time. And then there are those, like the president, who still revel in having called for summary executions.

"Fake News" isn't anything new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
                        Not sure if this has been posted before but there's no harm in doing it again;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-jackie-lacey
                        Wow, not seen that Sporting, thanks.
                        Looks like Kamala Harris has found her Attorney General

Comment

Lacey is special

Since 2000, there have been no charges for the more than 1,500 shootings by policein the county. Since the district attorney Jackie Lacey was elected in 2012, roughly 400 people have been killed by on-duty officers or died in custody, according to Black Lives Matter LA. Lacey even declined to file charges when the chief of the LA police department (LAPD) called for the prosecution of one of his own officers.

Comment

I'm sure there are good DAs. But...

Comment

The fact that it is a partisan elected office virtually everywhere and in many cases seen as an ideal stepping stone to higher office is a very large part of the problem.

Comment

Elected judiciary just makes no sense to me.

Comment

The only thing worse than Irish courts with judges and barristers nailing their masts to FG, FF and fucking Labour for patronage is if they had to run for direct election on a party ticket. Hang em and flog em would be the Plain People's default. District Court style Frothing Judges right up to Supreme Court level.

Comment

I've mentioned this before, but we have several states in which Supreme Court Justices are elected, with no effective bar on campaign contributions from parties with business before the courts.

It is completely insane.

Comment

So there is a current Senate hearing where they will talk about "Talking about Reparations". This is not bad grammar, this is actually what HR40 is.

The opening talker Johnson (before there has been any discussion) has been telling everyone why reparations is a bad thing. The whole gammut of white Supremancy talking points:

It was a long time ago -tick
                                      Not all black Americans are descendants of slaves -tick
                                      Not all white people are descendants of slave holders -tick
                                      What about the White people in the north who fought in for the Union -tick
                                      Out of context Dr King quote -tick

This man isn't racist of course, he took "custody" (that's his word, not mine) of a black child and raised him as his own. This black child (now an adult) is of course against reparations.

I knew this was a farce when they invited Danny Glover, John Legend and Sheila Jackson Lee. A farce of epic proportion.

Comment

It's Mitch McConnell's Senate

Nothing positive will ever come out of it.

Comment

This Jackson Lee is a piece of work. Saying she didn't pick cotton. That's true as your ancestors were cutting sugar Cane in Jamaica you freaking sellout.
                                          She's naming John Legend as an expert witness and thanking a bunch of people nobody has heard of as well as Al Sharpton who hasn't been a vocal advocate of Reparations in the past.

Up comes Corey Booker, still no mention of the size of the Check MLK talked about going to Washington to collect.

Comment

Corey Booker has been talking for 2 minutes. Has not mentioned slavery or reparations. Talked about black men being shot in his neighbourhood (didn't mention who by). He's talking about mid 20th century issues.

Comment

Someone should tap him on the shoulder and say, "dude, this is about slavery". He is babbling with all the vague terms.
                                              To be fair to WOM, if this is all he is hearing from the black side of the reparations debate, I can see why thought the case was all over the place. It's beyond depressing, it's actually entertaining.

Comment

Ta-nahisi Coates is now on the stage, it's now or never, I don't hold out much hope after seeing his interview with Obama and AOC.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  It's Mitch McConnell's Senate

Nothing positive will ever come out of it.
                                                  Coates has debunked his argument in 20 seconds. The USA still abide by treaties signed 150 years ago.

Comment

He's going over historical anecdotes that everyone already knows, get to the point, what's the size of the cheque. All this historical intellectual masturbation, get to the damn point.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X