No announcement yet.

The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone find a link for the full interview. I've linked to another part of it on the WTF thread.

Comment

Statement from 21 Savage’s counsel

There has been a great deal of misreporting in the case of She’yaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, known professionally as 21 Savage. Conjecture and misinformation help no one make good decisions and leads to false conclusions. Here are the facts:

Mr. Abraham-Joseph was born in the United Kingdom. Mr. Abraham-Joseph arrived legally in the United states at the age of 7. He remained in the United States until 2005, when he departed for approximately one month to visit the United Kingdom. He returned to the United States under a valid H-4 visa on July 22, 2005. Mr. Abraham-Joseph has been continuously physically present in the United States for almost 20 years, except for a brief visit abroad. Unfortunately, in 2006 Mr. Abraham-Joseph's legal status expired through no fault of his own.

Mr. Abraham-Joseph, like almost two million of his immigrant child peers, was left without immigration status as a young child with no way to fix his immigration status. These “Dreamers” come from all walks of life and every ethnicity. Mr. Abraham-Joseph has no criminal convictions or charges under state or federal law and is free to seek relief from removal in immigration court. ICE provided incorrect information to the press when it claimed he had a criminal conviction.

Mr. Abraham-Joseph has three US Citizen children, a lawful permanent resident mother and four siblings that are either US Citizens or lawful permanent residents. He has exceptionally strong ties in the United States, having lived here since he was in the first grade. Because of his length of residence in the United States and his immediate relatives, Mr. Abraham-Joseph is eligible to seek Cancellation of Removal from an Immigration Judge.

Mr. Abraham-Joseph was placed into deportation proceedings AFTER his arrest, he was not in deportation proceedings prior to this detention by ICE. DHS has known his address since the filing of a U visa application in 2017. He has never hidden from DHS or any of its agencies.

Mr. Abraham-Joseph is not subject to mandatory detention under federal law and is eligible for bond. By statute, bond should be granted by ICE when there is no flight risk or a danger to the community. ICE has the ability to set a bond and conditions of release on cases exactly like this. ICE routinely grants bond to individuals in Mr. Abraham-Joseph’s circumstances, specifically individuals who have overstayed a prior valid visa and have relief from deportation under federal law. There is no chance that Mr. Abraham-Joseph is a flight risk. Mr. Abraham-Joseph is not a “danger” to the community as his acts of philanthropy and good will, as well as his music, continue to improve the communities from which he comes.

Mr. Abraham-Joseph has a pending U visa application with the USCIS. This U visa was filed as a result of being the victim of a deadly shooting in 2013. That visa was filed in 2017 and remains pending. When granted, the U visa will afford him lawful status in the United States. Generally, ICE has recognized a pending facially valid U visa as a basis to delay removal proceedings and release individuals from custody.

There continues to be no legal reason to detain Mr. Abraham-Joseph for a civil law violation that occurred when he was a minor, especially when people in his exact situation are routinely released by ICE. Many have speculated as to possible ulterior motives for his arrest and detention, including that he released music five days prior to his arrest by ICE, which included new lyrics condemning the behavior of immigration officials for their detention of children at the border. We are unaware of why ICE apparently targeted Mr. Abraham-Joseph, but we will do everything possible to legally seek his release and pursue his available relief in immigration court.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
        Generally, ICE has recognized a pending facially valid U visa as a basis to delay removal proceedings and release individuals from custody.
        Sorry, does this mean what I think it means? That, officially, all non-white people DON'T look alike?

Comment

TG is wise about this (and other) stuff.

Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

Smollett denies playing a role in his attack, according to a statement from his attorneys.
          The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence."
          The sources told CNN the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.stuff.
          I've been highly suspicious of the Chicago PD since I've been able to read, but putting this out without evidence would be incredibly brazen even by their usual standards.

Comment

I'm going to frame your first sentence.
            the story seemed a bit far fetched from the beginning and stuff didn't seem to add up. That night was unnaturally cold, even by Chicago standards so highly unlikely two white dude would be walking around with a rope and a bottle of bleach looking for a black man to pick on........
            Plus in normal circumstances, two racist white dudes wouldn't jump a black guy. Especially somewhere as potentially dangerous for them as Chicago.
            And then when he seemed to be milking the publicity and calling himself the gay Tupac...

This incident actually influenced government legislation so there are serious implications around that.

Comment

What is this obsession with offending black people from the fashion lables. After Gucci, now Burberry and Katy Perry's blackface shoes.
              I don't just get it.

Comment

*Sorry, I just re-read what you said. Designer-wise, I don't know what the fuck they think.

Comment

https://youtu.be/nFB9491s05A

You won't be surprised to see this

Comment

Virginia, man

Comment

12 year old faces felony charge for selling mix tape
                      https://uk.news.yahoo.com/12-year-ol...164022714.html

Yet Ed Buck is walking free as a bird
                      https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/u...k-lawsuit.html

Has Ed Buck been mentioned on this board yet?

Comment

That's........ something else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                          That's........ something else.
                          So when I express suspicion when westerners want to go into Africa to Help Africans, these are the reasons.

Comment

There was a time where white women would call the police on a black man for addressing her, or looking at her sexually. Now its for his dog humping hers. Is that sexual assault by proxy?
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Cs0XoLzWI

So why isn't she getting arrested for frivolous calling of the police, yet Jussie Smollet is potentially facing prison.

Comment

Going back to this case.
                              https://uk.news.yahoo.com/12-year-ol...164022714.html

I want to draw people's attention to this from the opening paragraph.

"A 12-year-old boy appeared in court on Tuesday after he was arrested for allegedly selling his mixtape at a Georgia mall in October. "

So he was arrested for allegedly selling CD's in a shopping Mall (please bear that in mind).

"Corey “Lil C Note” Jackson, a young rapper, faces charges of disorderly conduct with violence, criminal trespassing and an obstruction felony, "

Note, there is nothing about him supposedly selling CD's illegally.

What's my point, well this kid was probably not doing anything Illegal (or easy to prove it was illegal) and it was the altercation with the police officer that has got him in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

So when I express suspicion when westerners want to go into Africa to Help Africans, these are the reasons.
                                some people are murderous psychopaths. That's not exclusive to white people though.

Comment

Exhales slowly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-camps.html

These are tomorrows leaders........

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post

some people are murderous psychopaths. That's not exclusive to white people though.
                                    Never said it was, but you cannot expect people who treat Africans like this in their own country to have different feelings towards Africans in Africa do you. And I say as a group not individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

I worked in Africa for five years and I have no doubt that I helped some people there. I helped them to learn English and many expressed their gratitude to me for this, That said, I didn't go to Africa with the express purpose of helping people. I went to experience something different, know a new culture, learn a new language, travel, try different foods, discover more of myself. I hope that this was not in any way some kind of colonialism. It's clear to me that I learned far more from them than they from me.

However, I was virtually snubbed for a while by a British/Nigerian female colleague of mine for having had the temerity to have a relationship with a local woman. I never got this but still...And obviously there were those who told us to eff off back to our western civilization and leave them alone. At the same time, there were plenty of folk who were happy to see us there and who were very welcoming and bent backwards almost too far to make us feel at home.

Not sure where I'm going with this tbh but it's all very complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post

I worked in Africa for five years and I have no doubt that I helped some people there. I helped them to learn English and many expressed their gratitude to me for this, That said, I didn't go to Africa with the express purpose of helping people. I went to experience something different, know a new culture, learn a new language, travel, try different foods, discover more of myself. I hope that this was not in any way some kind of colonialism.
                                        Well I do not detect a neo-colonialist tone from what you have said there.
                                        It's clear to me that I learned far more from them than they from me.
                                        I think that's how it should be when you travel to a new place and different culture.

However, I was virtually snubbed for a while by a British/Nigerian female colleague of mine for having had the temerity to have a relationship with a local woman. I never got this but still...
                                        I don't know the nature of the relationship, but surely you can understand the unease. Sadly, there is alot of sex tourism and exploitation where Westerners leverage the power disparity to take advantage and get their leg over. I am not accusing you of this (to make it clear), but this is quite common in the NGO, Charity, Religious organisations or even peace keepers. This isn't confined to Africa, it is/was an issue in parts of South-East Asia where there were American bases.
                                        It's a shame you got tarred with the same brush.

And obviously there were those who told us to eff off back to our western civilisation and leave them alone.
                                        Hahaha, seems like you had the misfortune of coming across the African EDL lol. Maybe they had access to OTF and been reading my posts and misunderstood them.

At the same time, there were plenty of folk who were happy to see us there and who were very welcoming and bent backwards almost too far to make us feel at home.

Not sure where I'm going with this tbh but it's all very complicated.
                                        Yes, white people tend to be pretty well looked after in Africa, they will even stand there and let you punch them if you so desire.
                                        See this video of a Christian missionary who went to Africa to help the natives it's not for the faint hearted.
                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFgqGe0FQfw

Comment

Thanks for the responses; will get back to you later.

Comment

I was wondering when Sporting would turn up. Did you ever read his account of a long walk/hike he took towards the end of his stay in Africa TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                                              I was wondering when Sporting would turn up. Did you ever read his account of a long walk/hike he took towards the end of his stay in Africa TG?
                                              I don't think so, you have a link.

I should probably clarify, I have no problem with white people going to Africa. I think it is a good thing for disparate cultures to meet and interact, with more of this we, as human beings will see that we actually have much more in common than divides us.

Comment

I'll let Sporting link it when he is back here, i found it fascinating, not because he busted walking records or climbed impossible peaks but the human interest, how hospitable the locals were.

Comment

The BBQ Beckys of the world never seem to be charged with abuse of police resources. Another entry in the "Depressing, but Unsurprising" file.

The kid rapper made the mistake of visiting Cobb County, the white flight suburb of Atlanta that has given us Newt Gingerich and all kinds of other pathologies. The same place the baseball team moved to after some of their tomahawk-chopping supporters expressed discomfort at going downtown and the one that has repeatedly torpedoed public transit out of fear that the "wrong kind of people" might find their way there.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X