No announcement yet.

The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's interesting that Africans such as Juan Guarrido played a significant role in the Spanish conquest and settlement of the Americas:

https://www.nps.gov/ethnography/aah/...SpanishAmB.htm

I have no problem with the idea that some Africans may have skirted around the Americas but anything more than that would have had to leave a lot of traces, not just rumours.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 04-05-2019, 18:13.

Comment

I have no problem with the idea that some Africans may have skirted around the Americas but anything more than that would have had to leave a lot of traces, not just rumours.

well, there's not exactly a whole lot of traces of the civilizations that they might have been in contact with. they were completely annihilated, or decapitated and enslaved. and the various large west african empires that preceded colombus arriving in america, often met with very sticky ends, at the hands of neighbours who reckoned that they could do a better job.

If it could be adequately demonstrated that maize turned up before columbus, then that would would be a seriously big deal.

Comment

For those who want to find out how many slaves their ancestors owned - or David Cameron's ancestors for that matter-

This searchable database of who got compensation is fantastic. Lots of famous names here

Comment

Phoenicians might have strayed into the new world, they had long trade routes in the Atlantic, the deep sea sailing skills and were known to have been in West Africa.

Comment

this is a thread for TG. a truly unbelievable story

https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/1128136868623732736

Comment

Holy fuck

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                this is a thread for TG. a truly unbelievable story

https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/1128136868623732736
                According to Bob Geldof in his autobiography that's why Philadelphia were so willing to host Live Aid USA a couple of months later because they needed some good publicity after that atrocity.

Comment

Christ. I'd never heard of that.

Comment

PBS broadcast a good documentary on the tragedy.

Comment

Yep I knew about this> it is not unprecedented in American history. State officials dressed up in Klan garb would regularly firebomb black homes and churches.
                      Another terrible incident happened in Tulsa Oklahoma where the Black business district was bombed from the air.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

As I said on the Danny Baker thread, it's not seen as a human rights tragedy, but more like an Animal rights issue.

Comment

Thanks for the link TG

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
                        As I said on the Danny Baker thread, it's not seen as a human rights tragedy, but more like an Animal rights issue.
                        think that's one of the most heartbreaking and chilling things I've read on this message board.

Comment

An interesting event in my neck of the woods at the weekend. Middle Eastern comedian makes joke; audience member phones 911:

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...da/3678655002/

The call:

https://soundcloud.com/naplesnews/ma...ok-comedy-club

Comment

So, some more shenannigans from Texas.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/14/u...man/index.html

For those that cannot be bothered to open the link, the main details:

Male police officer tasers black woman, she screams she is pregnant, he pulls out his gun and shoots her dead.

At this point the apologists will pipe up and say she shouldn't have resisted.
                            My response would be to show numerous videos where white men:
                            Beat up police officers
                            Tasered police officers
                            Shot police officers.

And were not shot.

As I have said, it is an undeclared race war out there, the enemy's uniform is their black skin and their weapon is their black Penis/Vagina and they are declared enemy combatants from birth (Like Prince Harry's child)
                            Last edited by Tactical Genius; 17-05-2019, 12:50.

Comment

I don't think there are any apologists on here, TG.

Comment

I'm sure nobody on OTF thinks these shootings are anything other than racist homicides. White pregnant women are not shot by police.
                                Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 17-05-2019, 13:21.

Comment

TG, I'd be curious to know what you make of this. I'm struggling to follow parts of it, because I'm not really familiar with the issues involved, or the perspective.

Comment

Yep, I have seen some of the sentiments expressed in that article.
                                    Hard to take it completely seriously as it appears historically inaccurate.

There is something to the difference in perceptions of the Europeans from people living in parts of Africa that does not have a sizeable resident White populations and Africans living in Western countries. Is that the bit you are struggling to understand?

Comment

It's more that I find that I have to read any reasonably complicated thing, about something that I'm not familiar with two or three times before I can follow it half properly. What bits about it would you consider historically inaccurate. The author is the wife of a friend of mine from college. I was too sick to go to the Devon leg of their wedding, but I've met her once. I suspect she may be the poshest person I've ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                                        It's more that I find that I have to read any reasonably complicated thing, about something that I'm not familiar with two or three times before I can follow it half properly. What bits about it would you consider historically inaccurate. The author is the wife of a friend of mine from college. I was too sick to go to the Devon leg of their wedding, but I've met her once. I suspect she may be the poshest person I've ever met.
                                        The history of Abeokuta is what I would consider historically inacurate. It was a very small town until a massive influx of refugees from the Yoruba civil wars and the invasion of the Followers of Uthman Dan Fodio.
                                        The article is unnecessarily long and rambling in my opinion (As is the one it references). However, verbosity is (and always has been) a thing amongst intellectual Africans.
                                        It makes decent points but I don't do all this back and forth "who is black" nonsense as it is a diversion away from the real topic at hand.
                                        Last edited by Tactical Genius; 20-05-2019, 20:11.

Comment

Police attempted murder of a black man goes wrong.

This is something I have spoken about in the past where police officers trying to provoke a situation where they can shoot a black man.
                                          Here a policeman gives a black man conflicting orders "hands in the air", "turn off the engine", put the car in park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHaMbB1ohq4

Looking at the police officers social media shows the usual bunch of racist postings.
                                          https://youtu.be/3CnUUeNedeY?t=351

For those of you who are against reparations, this is who and what you support.

The gentleman in the video was charged with loitering and failing to obey a command. Which seemed like an "I'm white and I say so charge".
                                          Last edited by Tactical Genius; 29-05-2019, 07:59.

Comment

[URL="https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1133807984595873792?s=21"]https://twitter.com/nbcnews/status/1133807984595873792[/URL]

A mile or two north of the NYC border.

Median home value USD 2.4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                              And this is why I sent all my children to black private primary schools. I didn't want them subjected to the same slick buck-breaking exercises like this.
                                              Is this school attached to a church.

Comment

It most certainly is.

And I wonder where they got enough black kids to "auction off", as Bronxville is only one percent black (if that).

I'm praying that one of the parents is a partner at Goldman Sachs or similar and will sue them for all that they have.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                  It most certainly is.

And I wonder where they got enough black kids to "auction off", as Bronxville is only one percent black (if that).

I'm praying that one of the parents is a partner at Goldman Sachs or similar and will sue them for all that they have.
                                                  This is by no means an isolated incident, I heard about stuff like this almost on a weekly basis coming out of America. They stopped alot of this in the UK in the 80's when PC went Maaaad!!

I have an image of you making an ambulance chasing video to go on the local channel knvb-tv Brownsville at 2am. Hard to do so as I have no idea what you look like and always imagined you looking like Manuel Pellegrini.

Comment

Bronxville

Brownsville is in Brooklyn (and Texas). I bet you can guess what the racial composition of both places is.

As to Pellegrini, well, the hair is the right colour . . .

And I'd be completely useless with a lawsuit like that. What they need is someone who will make their comfortable little lives miserable 24/7 until they cough up all of the insurance money plus a nice chunk from the wealthier members of the board.
                                                    Last edited by ursus arctos; 29-05-2019, 22:08.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X