• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laverte View Post

buck dancing?
    bullshit?
    on their behalf?
    'the' 'feminist' 'groups'

Crews is a victim of sexual assault. He has been given a platform by radical feminist organisations such as Time magazine. His testimony is powerful; his views on child psychology are his own.
    Yes Buck dancing, are you familiar with the term, it looks like this
    https://twitter.com/people/status/10...%3Ft%3D2709383

Yes, Bullshit. ll this talk about Toxic Masculinity amongst black males is bullshit and another way of demonising black men. When I look at American society, I see many examples of Toxic masculinity and they are they are:

Sitting in the White House or Governors mansions
    Getting seats on the supreme court
    Running media companies where they sexually assault women at will

And last time I checked, none of them are black.
    You want to see Toxic Masculinity, have a look at this.
    https://abc13.com/man-charged-for-re...spot-/5211491/
    And i want you to take close attention to the tone of the commentary of the video (the contrast the male and female voices), the white character witness and what he is being charged with.

As for Crews being a victim, not in my book. He allowed himself to be publicly humiliated for a cheque and his actions since have clearly underlined that. The guy felt confident enough to grab Crews by the balls in public in front of his wife because he had confidence he could get away with it. This was probably informed by Crews past behaviour in such circles.

We both know he hasn't been just given a platform by Time magazine, he has been given the full run of the mainstream media where he has been constantly hammering black men with negative comments as well as threatening to beat up prominent black men. Now he is of no use, he has been thrown under the bus and is now on Twitter apologising to black men.

Apologies, I should not have used the word Feminist groups . I should have said White Feminist groups, as they only have smoke for going after black men and are silent when it is White perpetrators.
    Compare and contrast the video above to the incident with the NFL player in the hotel corridor.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurgee View Post

Good Lord.
      In what way, he was the poster boy for the LGBT community as he helped getting legislation in their favour despite people deep down knowing this attack was bullshit. And i will make another prediction, there is a lot more to this Jussie Smolett story that will come out if he is not found dead.

Comment

This is interesting. I remeber hearing about this in the mid 90's.
        https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ck-communities

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

In what way, he was the poster boy for the LGBT community as he helped getting legislation in their favour despite people deep down knowing this attack was bullshit. And i will make another prediction, there is a lot more to this Jussie Smolett story that will come out if he is not found dead.
          My comment related to the second part of the extract I quoted: "is that how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community."

Remarkable.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurgee View Post

My comment related to the second part of the extract I quoted: "is that how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community."

Remarkable.
            That is a genuine question which makes sense when you see my previous comments.
            Rather than make one word answers, state your objection and if I agree with you, I will happily retract.
            For the record, that was my response to Gentro's comments on the Jussie Smollet debacle which I thought was pretty harsh and heartless when Smollett has sacrificed himself to advance the LGBT agenda.
            In my opinion, that's not a good way to treat one of your own especially when I do not see Ed Buck being ostracised in such a manner.

Now that's what I would call Remarkable........

Comment

Smollett has sacrificed himself to advance the LGBT agenda.
              Yeah. Completely altruistic of him.

And, I had to Google Ed Buck, as today is the first time I heard that name.

one of your own
              You mean gay?

And there is no such thing as "the LGBT community".

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post

Yeah. Completely altruistic of him.
                You know the main reason Smollet did this was to get LBGT on the new anti-lynching bill (or to be more precise, keep them on the bill) that was passed a few days later.

You mean gay?
                And there is no such thing as "the LGBT community".
                An activist who champions LGBT rights. Kamala Harris and Corey Booker aren't Gay, but they are prominent activists.

I have realised there is no such thing as the LBGT community or the Feminist community and they adopt the politics and positions of the dominant society.
                Last edited by Tactical Genius; 25-03-2019, 21:03.

Comment

The Tactical Genius does not believe you.
                  This Gerontophile doesn't care whether you believe him or not.

You know the main reason Smollet did this was to get LBGT on the new anti-lynching bill (or to be more precise, keep them on the bill) that was passed a few days later.
                  Where does he say that?

Why do you think the LGBT 'community' were not already fully on board with the anti-lynching bill? Although I would assume that the log-cabin republicans were nowhere to be found for comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius
                    Oh, and before anyone has a go at me for accusing another poster of telling lies, Ed Buck has been mentioned numerous time on this board and thread including a post that Gentro quoted and replied to at the top of this page.
                    Then I apologise for forgetting the name. If you follow my posting that much, you will also note that I repeat myself sometimes.

Comment

Then I apologise for forgetting the name. If you follow my posting that much, you will also note that I repeat myself sometimes.
                      In that case, I'll withdraw my comment.

Comment

Thanks.

And, please don't think that by my forgetting about him, that I condone the shit he did.

Comment

Where does he say that?

Why do you think the LGBT 'community' were not already fully on board with the anti-lynching bill? Although I would assume that the log-cabin republicans were nowhere to be found for comment.

I have mentioned this before, I will repeat it. The Anti-lynching bill (why it's needed is a mystery to most) was being held up as some conservatives wanted protection for LGBT removed from it. The Smollet incident happened and he instantly became the face of this. He went from obscurity to being an international star. That's was his primary objective, the stuff about getting a new contract with Empire had nothing to do with it. It didn't make him famous and the show is on it's last legs anyway (Terrance Howard and Taraji P Henson can only carry a show so far).

Last edited by Tactical Genius; 25-03-2019, 21:33.

Comment

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1110562561047568385?s=19

Comment

....And the plot thickens. I'm telling you, there is a Pulitzer prize for anyone who gets to the bottom of this..............

Comment

Jordan Peele will make a film

Comment

"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case."

Comment

In other words, "If this goes to trial, it will embarrass the Democratic party so please drop the charges DA".

Comment

https://twitter.com/KimFoxxforSA/status/1087483752534757376

Well, Well, Well.

Rumours are the call was made by Harris or Obama to drop the case. Apparently Chicago PD are furious.

Comment

The PD is definitely furious, as is the mayor (which makes Obama an unlikely suspect in my book, though there are people claiming the exact opposite)

[URL]https://twitter.com/nightline/status/1110744497774833664?s=21[/URL]
                                        Last edited by ursus arctos; 27-03-2019, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                          The PD is definitely furious, as is the mayor (which makes Obama an unlikely suspect in my book, though there are people claiming the exact opposite)
                                          Could this all be fake outrage by the PD and Mayor by any chance?

Comment

It's Chicago, TG.

Of course that is possible.

Comment

That is a genuine question which makes sense when you see my previous comments.
                                              Rather than make one word answers, state your objection and if I agree with you, I will happily retract.
                                              For the record, that was my response to Gentro's comments on the Jussie Smollet debacle which I thought was pretty harsh and heartless when Smollett has sacrificed himself to advance the LGBT agenda.
                                              In my opinion, that's not a good way to treat one of your own especially when I do not see Ed Buck being ostracised in such a manner.

Now that's what I would call Remarkable........
                                              I'd actually like to humbly apologise, TG.

Somehow I managed to misread "Dropped him when he no longer served a purpose, is that how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community" as "Dropped him when he no longer served a purpose, which is how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community."

The second version - the one that didn't actually exist - sounded like some piece of homophobic twattery.

Impressively, I managed to err in not one, but two posts, and it was only looking back at the original quote again I spotted my mis-reading.

I'll get off my high horse. You can ride him for a bit, if you like.

Comment

Ha, it's all good.

Comment

I agree with Donald Trump.

(I just wanted to actually type the words.)

Comment

Trump's motives are awful though: he thinks Smollett slandered white nationalists.

In addition, I'm not if the FBI/DOJ have jurisdiction over local police matters.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X