The White Supremacy thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
    The BBQ Beckys of the world never seem to be charged with abuse of police resources. Another entry in the "Depressing, but Unsurprising" file.
    This is why we need reparations, it's not just a financial restitution. There has to be an oversight on public officials where they have to be called to account for not enforcing roles equally. This must have teeth so serious sanctions can be levelled against Police Officers, District Attorneys and judges have to explain accusations for not enforcing the law equally.

The kid rapper made the mistake of visiting Cobb County, the white flight suburb of Atlanta that has given us Newt Gingerich and all kinds of other pathologies. The same place the baseball team moved to after some of their tomahawk-chopping supporters expressed discomfort at going downtown and the one that has repeatedly torpedoed public transit out of fear that the "wrong kind of people" might find their way there.
    Disagree completely. Cobb county Georgia is known for one thing and one thing only.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdSo6Vqn2c

Comment

My complete indifference to professional wrestling lets me down once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
        Disagree completely. Cobb county Georgia is known for one thing and one thing only.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdSo6Vqn2c
        Ha! That's exactly what I thought too...

Comment

The Braves ballpark thing does stink to high heaven tho, am I right in saying at least one Cobb County official has gone to jail for it? I wonder what the Hammer thought about it, given the Braves lean on his presence a lot.

but yeah WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT ED BUCK THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP.

Comment

On the Braves, I don't think so. Here is a link to Field of Schemes coverage.

Buck appears to be benefiting from an awful combination of "progressive" immunity and "LA" immunity on top of base level "obscenely rich guy immunity". It's quite striking.

Comment

I suspect for many of the same reasons that we weren't talking all that much about the East coast Ed Buck, Jeffrey Epstein, who gets a bit more coverage, but nowhere near as much as he might otherwise expect. Trafficked teenage girls, and black homosexuals Vs well connected rich white Psychopaths. Black gay men in america really have a horrendous time. They get it in the neck from White supremacists, many elements of their own community, but also they can get a very tough time from some elements of the white gay community. It is a spectacularly grim situation.
              Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 05-03-2019, 19:32.

Comment

The Epstein thing is just as bad, but at least the Miami Herald isn’t laying down. The silence on Buck is deafening.

Comment

If anything Epstein is simply far too high profile for absolutely no-one to care. Bill Clinton, Donald trump, and Prince Andrew, all buddies of his, and his super-hyper dodgy as fuck deal done by the current labour secretary Alexander Acosta. If he was a degree less famous, and had done a touch more time in prison, we wouldn't be hearing very much about this at all. It wouldn't be a news priority. and his various privileges would all come into full effect, while the marginal status of a lot of his victims would take you the rest of the way.
                  Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 05-03-2019, 19:45.

Comment

Prince Andrew is very "interesting", between esptein and being a Saudi shill. I wonder how he ended up being bezzie mates with Courtney Love. Is his favourite powder brown or white?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight shadow View Post
                      I'll let Sporting link it when he is back here, i found it fascinating, not because he busted walking records or climbed impossible peaks but the human interest, how hospitable the locals were.
                      Here it is:

https://wordpress.com/post/centralaf...ordpress.com/9

Needs editing and tidying up, but no time right now!

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                        I suspect for many of the same reasons that we weren't talking all that much about the East coast Ed Buck, Jeffrey Epstein, who gets a bit more coverage, but nowhere near as much as he might otherwise expect. Trafficked teenage girls, and black homosexuals Vs well connected rich white Psychopaths. Black gay men in america really have a horrendous time. They get it in the neck from White supremacists, many elements of their own community, but also they can get a very tough time from some elements of the white gay community. It is a spectacularly grim situation.
                        The coverage regarding Ed Buck has been reported extensively in the new Black media, an example here.
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UHSILOeVfE

I think the heat Black gay men from their own community is somewhat overplayed.
                        It's the new black media (run by mainly straight black men) that have been highlighting this issue and there were alot of straight black people picketing his house until the media was forced to report on it.
                        It is the black media that are calling foul on the Police charging of Jussie Smollet and comparing this to white people not being charged for doing the same thing. Jussie was propped up by the gay community whilst it suited their agenda and dropped him like a stone once the lie was uncovered.
                        Another reason Buck, Weinstein and Epstein are being covered is whenever they are in court, the media goes into overdrive with stories about R Kelly, Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson and Chris Brown which is seen as a diversionary tactic.

Comment

Jussie was propped up by the gay community whilst it suited their agenda and dropped him like a stone once the lie was uncovered.
                          What would that agenda be, do you think?

And, "dropped him like a stone" as soon as it turns out he was a fucking twat.

Now, you can call me what you will, and that's fine, but the man set up his own assault. He claimed it was racially motivated from the beginning, and I fell for it. (I think I put a link on the WTF thread, to that end.)

So, this "agenda" I imagine, stops with his stupidity. Personally, I hope it ends up ok for him, and yes, he will get a bigger sentence because he is black. Unfortunately, there is literally nothing other than a Twitter rant that I can personally do about that. So, having a go at the 'gays' isn't helping anyone.

Comment

I think the heat Black gay men from their own community is somewhat overplayed.
                            It's the new black media (run by mainly straight black men) that have been highlighting this issue and there were alot of straight black people picketing his house until the media was forced to report on it.

I can't imagine that most people below a certain age give a fuck one way or the other who you want to sleep with. I strongly suspect that the problem like everywhere hinges on religious people, and older people, and political leaders who need to pander to those people. There are 20 small evangelical churches in Galway catering to the african community, (there's one in the annex to my local supermarket) and I can't imagine that those churches have a very relaxed attitude to such matters. The American versions of same are probably a bit grim. Three doors down from me is an angolan family, and they are super religious. They don't even let the kids take part in the halloween lunacy that goes on around here. The kids though are pure galway, and whatever the attitude of the parents, they are going to be going to school with gay and gender fluid kids and they're just going to think it's perfectly normal. The eldest is studying medicine in UCG, and the two youngest also want to be doctors, and the field of

It is the black media that are calling foul on the Police charging of Jussie Smollet and comparing this to white people not being charged for doing the same thing. Jussie was propped up by the gay community whilst it suited their agenda and dropped him like a stone once the lie was uncovered.

I must admit, that I have no idea what the hell he thought he was doing, or what was going through his mind, but there is no shortage of this kind of horrendous shit going on, so there is no need to be fabricating such. He seems to have fucked up spectacularly, in a way that simply makes things massively difficult for everyone who is going to want to report either a racist or a homophobic attack, and there's no shortage of those. Anyone who ever complains about non-coverage of these incidents is going to have this bullshit thrown back in their faces. Also are there comparable incidents for white people? I appreciate that there are thousands of bbq becky's making complaints that make people's lives a misery, but this is on an entirely different level.

Comment

I can't believe that I am the first to mention this.
                              The long read: For decades, a gang of Chicago police tortured and forced confessions from people in custody. Now, in a historic move, the city is teaching this shameful history in schools – but not everyone thinks it should

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post

What would that agenda be, do you think?
                                We both know what I am talking about. I am talking about this.
                                https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/...ng-bill-staver
                                https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...lett-interview

For those who don't know, there was an anti-lynching bill (why there was a anti-lynching bill in the first place in 2019 is beyond me) that was in danger of having the LBGT protecgtion being removed before being signed into law. Lo and behold, the Jussie Smollet incident that was reported as a Homophobic and racist attack (note to order of words here). This gave the impetus for the bill to be passed with the LBGT element.

And, "dropped him like a stone" as soon as it turns out he was a fucking twat.
                                Dropped him when he no longer served a purpose, is that how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community. I don't see much of a gay backlash against Ed Buck or even Kevin Spacey for that matter. They had plenty of Smoke for Kevin Hart of a gay joke he said 10 years ago and subsequently apologised.

Now, you can call me what you will, and that's fine, but the man set up his own assault. He claimed it was racially motivated from the beginning, and I fell for it. (I think I put a link on the WTF thread, to that end.)
                                Not true, it was reported as a Homophobic and Racist attack, didn't he refer to himself as the Gay Tupac. I knew the story was off the moment I heard it, nothing about it seemed to add up.

So, this "agenda" I imagine, stops with his stupidity. Personally, I hope it ends up ok for him, and yes, he will get a bigger sentence because he is black. Unfortunately, there is literally nothing other than a Twitter rant that I can personally do about that. So, having a go at the 'gays' isn't helping anyone.
                                This isn't an attack on Gay people. It's an attack on the LBGT community organisations who only serve their white members interests and use black people as a prop to get benefits and then toss them to the side or turn on them when the are no longer of use. See the feminist groups and Terry Crews, he has been buck dancing and doing all this toxic masculinity bullshit on their behalf and now they have turned on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                                  I can't believe that I am the first to mention this.
                                  In Chicago, reparations aren’t just an idea. They’re the law | News | The Guardian
                                  https://www.theguardian.com
                                  The long read: For decades, a gang of Chicago police tortured and forced confessions from people in custody. Now, in a historic move, the city is teaching this shameful history in schools – but not everyone thinks it should
                                  What's the point mentioning this, nobody went to jail or did time. This statute of limitations is just a load of bullshit, if they really wanted to punish people, they would have found a way around that

Comment

I don't see much of a gay backlash against Ed Buck or even Kevin Spacey for that matter.

Erm, there was a pretty substantial backlash against Spacey, when he tried to distract from the accusations by 'coming out' in his statement in response to the allegations. The man is reviled as an underage predator, who tried to hide behind the gay thing, thereby reinforcing the gay/child abuser trope so beloved of homophobes.

Comment

The Florida House panel has passed a bill restoring felon voting rights but made it contingent on the felons paying past court costs. Could that condition be thrown out by the state courts on grounds of unconstitutionality and the 14th amendment?

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...WXoc9EHCm_5T6s

Comment

It will definitely be challenged, though the courts with jurisdiction are not the most progressive.

It's absolutely outrageous, of course.

Comment

Every time I read about this I get more and more shocked. I knew state Republicans want to keep power, but I never really believed quite how utterly, astonishingly corrupt they were until this iteration of defeats. This measure in particular, but also the ones in Wisconsin and Michigan (and, previously, in North Carolina) to try and keep power in their own hands, have been amazing. They're abandoning all pretense at believing in democratic process.

Comment

They did that a while ago.

They are just having to be more extreme given the increasing strength of the challenges to their control.

There are significant numbers of GOP state legislators that would be quite comfortable with the reinstatement of Jim Crow.

Comment

See the feminist groups and Terry Crews, he has been buck dancing and doing all this toxic masculinity bullshit on their behalf
                                              buck dancing?
                                              bullshit?
                                              on their behalf?
                                              'the' 'feminist' 'groups'

Crews is a victim of sexual assault. He has been given a platform by radical feminist organisations such as Time magazine. His testimony is powerful; his views on child psychology are his own.

Comment

https://twitter.com/mollywood/status/1109096893873680385

Comment

Dropped him when he no longer served a purpose, is that how the LBGT community treat all the people in their community.
                                                  Good Lord.

Comment

What's the point mentioning this, nobody went to jail or did time. This statute of limitations is just a load of bullshit, if they really wanted to punish people, they would have found a way around that
                                                    I suppose it was mentioned because it is relevant to the thread.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X