• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame GMan personally

Comment

Comment

Interesting breakdown here.

Comment

That's a very interesting video with decent points made, it is an extremely complicated issue with no quick and simple solution but with lots of people offering sound bites.

Comment

TfL having its grant (£591m in 2015) phased out is probably not helping.
            Last edited by Tubby Isaacs; 11-04-2018, 16:11.

Comment

worth watching

https://twitter.com/RhemaArtsUK/status/984087816438255616

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                TfL having its grant (£591m in 2015) phased out is probably not helping.
                How is this linked to TFL or are you not refering to Transport for london?

Comment

The mayor has to find the money from elsewhere.

Comment

Sorry for the link to the express but this is I thought an outstanding piece

Comment

Chris Deerin and other Sensibles keep wanting Scotland to Be Brave and model their education system on England , inject some Gove into the sclerotic change resistant Failing profession. Fuck that going by what’s described below. And London is always held up as the exemplar to follow. That’s fucking madness, the English exclusion system.
                      Last edited by Lang Spoon; 13-04-2018, 18:44.

Comment

These issues have been in existence for as long as I remember. What I have noticed that during times of government cuts, crime seems to skyrocket.
                        I think the school system (large class sizes apart) is alot better than when I was at school.

Comment

https://twitter.com/danhancox/status/990112079737536514

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                            Chris Deerin and other Sensibles keep wanting Scotland to Be Brave and model their education system on England , inject some Gove into the sclerotic change resistant Failing profession. Fuck that going by what’s described below. And London is always held up as the exemplar to follow. That’s fucking madness, the English exclusion system.
                            John McDermott is another one. He's not stupid by any means, but he can't see the problems with the English system. And as you say, London is the best bit.

Comment

County lines gangs: how drug-running is fuelling knife crime

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...y_to_clipboard

This is definitely getting worse, we've got kids disappearing from our school regularly.

Interesting to note that the Somali mothers are sending their sons home as it's safer. I've told a few Turkish parents that their son would be safer back in eastern Turkey.

Comment

thanks for that AE =horrible story.

Comment

Akala on knife crime. This gentleman speaks a lot of sense. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Akala on knife crime. This gentleman speaks a lot of sense. Always.
                                    Indeed. knife crime and youth violence transcends race.
                                    Growing up, one of the hardest and most violent guys I went to school with was a white guy. He was two years older than me and was a cool guy, as long as you didn't cross him. Unfortunately, with young guys will little to do and an urge to prove their manhood, violence usually isn't too far away. Whether it's in the town square of a provincial town or the inner city 'hood'. But by blaming race, it absolves the government from doing anything concrete to resolve the underlying issues.

Comment

My old School mate. And he wasn't the worse. The stories I heard about this were different to what was reported.
                                      https://www.independent.co.uk/news/l...d-1278440.html
                                      Last edited by Tactical Genius; 10-03-2019, 22:15.

Comment

Anti-knife branding in chicken shops called 'stupid' by MPs

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...y_to_clipboard

Not sure where to put this.

They say it's a Home Office decision to do this but it stinks of Johnson and Patel.

Comment

I went to school with the victim in this case, and the accused worked at the factory where my dad was a manager. This town would struggle to be much whiter.
                                          http://www.haverhill-uk.com/news/man...murder-340.htm

Comment

Working...
                                          X