Runs You Don't Get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runs You Don't Get

I'm fine after an Aloo Tikki and a samosa but can't say the same about a Madras, and a Vindaloo is a fucking bum burner.

I've mentioned a few times to friends how since going veggie I haven't had the trots. I'm sure not eating meat is why I don't get upset tummies the way, say, my meat freak sister in law does.

Comment

I only ever played cricket once.

Comment

Cross country. Running for miles is stupid enough, why the fuck would you want to do it up and down hills through mud and shit?

Comment

I was amazed when our drummer - who is a vegan - came down with food poisoning. That was the first time that I found out that rice can give you the runs.

Comment

I was always a distance runner,when I used to play football I was one of the few who enjoyed long pre season runs,it was the sprints I hated,on the other runs I've had ulcerative colitis for 20 years so there's been a long and bitter war going on down below

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
              I was amazed when our drummer - who is a vegan - came down with food poisoning. That was the first time that I found out that rice can give you the runs.
              Reheating it is a tricky business. Or, at least, you need to be very careful how you store it once it's cooked, if you intend to reheat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                Cross country. Running for miles is stupid enough, why the fuck would you want to do it up and down hills through mud and shit?
                I ended up in the school team; we needed numbers for the points as the County Champion was at our school and with enough points topping up we won stuff. He ran in proper gear, the rest of us wore heavy jersey rugby shirts and rugby shorts. A highlight was running through a storm drain with a foot of muck in the bottom. In white plimsolls.

Comment

Working...
                X