No announcement yet.

Internet stuff that makes you happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always give in to a groundhog's demands... they have powers.

Comment

It is Groundhog Day.

Comment

Chunk, for it is he, has a new video up to celebrate

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
          Oh my crikey, I could lose hours watching that – thanks Kev.

Oddly, since this isn't the first time I've mentioned marbles on this thread, this reminds me I should flag up the glorious Jelle's Marble Runs channel. He has several brilliant variants of marble-based 'competition' including Marble Rally. The crowning glory though is the annual MarbleLympics – which unfortunately has had to be recently rechristened just 'Marble League' after (I shit you not) the IOC threatened him with some sort of cease-and-desist notice over the name. About to start, meanwhile, is his latest addition, Marbula 1.

Keep an eye out for the fight in the stands, incidentally...

My teams of choice are the Oceanics and the Chocolatiers, just for the record.
          I've been watching these since before the summer. My youngest son is really into his marbles and has his own tracks to race them on. He got me into it and we've watched them ever since. He also likes space, so went with Team Galactic as his team. I'm Raspberry Racers (no idea why I chose them). We both have O'Rangers as our second team, primarily for the 'OOOO' chant from their fans.

Comment

Comment

Outstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                I've just introduced my brother to the Die-Cast Racing and we watched the whole of the British Invasion Car Tournament together. Were cheering on the transatlantic competitors who'd come from this side of the pond, in the stable of My Hot Wheels Racing, and were delighted he managed to get two cars into the final. No more spoilers from me otherwise!

Comment

This was on the NYC subway by MSG after Robyn’s show. People should do that more often. It would make being stuck on a crowded subway tolerable.

https://youtu.be/7KFSfqfAMlA

Comment

I’m a fan of these “massive band” things. Great noise.

Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 17-02-2020, 17:19.

Comment

Here’s another one

Comment

Happy to discover that Jelle's Marble Runs now has Marbula1:

Comment

Yes, I hated to be the one to announce that the first race has gone up, because I didn't want to have the burden of knowing I'd sent another bunch of people down the rabbit hole! Thanks Inca

Comment

Ooh, and it's done in their teams too!

Comment

I've seen the first two races - and as usual the Mellow Yellows are bang in the middle. I love being average...

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                I've just introduced my brother to the Die-Cast Racing and we watched the whole of the British Invasion Car Tournament together. Were cheering on the transatlantic competitors who'd come from this side of the pond, in the stable of My Hot Wheels Racing, and were delighted he managed to get two cars into the final. No more spoilers from me otherwise!
                                Excellent! And there's a new Ferrari series starting too...

edit - and they've ditched the old speedway and moved to a new track on race mountain, which is based on the rally track. Race heats have four cars in them and it seems to be working very nicely.
                                Last edited by Kevin S; 24-02-2020, 11:35.

Comment

Olden but golden.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post

Excellent! And there's a new Ferrari series starting too...

edit - and they've ditched the old speedway and moved to a new track on race mountain, which is based on the rally track. Race heats have four cars in them and it seems to be working very nicely.
                                      Second batch of Ferrari group races up now.
                                      https://youtu.be/ubS94pGE53c

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
                                        Olden but golden.

I always enjoyed this one

Comment

Are we all familiar with Kratu the rescue dog? No? Here's your daily helping of chaotic good, then:

Comment

Nice to know that Jim Rosenthal's keeping busy.

Comment

Put it on mute and do your own commentary. Heaps more fun and you've probably more idea about the entire thing than he does.

Rosenthal, that is, not Kratu. Kratu knows exactly what he's about and that's having a good time, all the time.
                                              Last edited by Toby Gymshorts; 12-03-2020, 17:39.

Comment

Indeed. Kratu is a good doggo. 14/10.

Comment

I didn't realise Kratu was an old hand, er paw, at this. Saw a clip of him with hurdling pole in mouth on Channel 4's coverage last week, having just missed watching it go out on the broadcast in real time, and had been meaning to find the full video since. Nice one Toby for posting that.

Comment

Didn't he record the original version of Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X