Whatever happened to... Bill Clinton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to... Bill Clinton?

Perhaps chastened by the #metoo campaign, the former US President has landed up practicing law in Nigeria, of all places. I had an email from him this morning. What are the odds not just of that, but of someone with no descendants leaving 25m dollars in an account who shares the exact same surname as me? What a start to the day! Although it's not quite clear if I'm going to be getting 60% or 40% of that. Need to check that out with Bill before I proceed.

BILL CLINTON, LAW CHAMBERS SOLICITORS.
    Address: No,101.Corner of Adeola
    Odeku & Ologun Agbaje Street,
    VICTORIA ISLAND, Lagos,Nigeria

With Due Respect i send this message

This is very serious and urgent message, From Barrister Bill Clinton of United states Of America ,International Corporate & Business Law Firm.

I have a client a Citizen of your country, who work with Nigeria Government in an Oil export Processing zone , who died in an attack by the terrorist group named boko haram, and he left the Sum Amount of(USD$25,000,000,00) Twenty-Five Million
    United State Dollars in a Foreign Account under my Law Firm, he bears the same surname with you. Please i will like to ask for your assistance to resolve and transfer this total sum amount deposited by my client since none of his relative has been found.

Now my questions are:-
    1. Can you handle this project?.... (2.) Can I trust you to the end of this transaction so that both of us will share as we agreed on 60%/40% ?...... If you think you are capable to handle this project urgently get back to me with your full contact address information's. But if you are not interested do not bother to respond Please treat this information as confidential.

Thanks Best Regards,
    Barr. Bill Clinton
    Tel: +234 81 646 879 87

Normally an unsolicited offer like that should be treated with caution, but when it comes from someone as honest and reliable as Bill Clinton, that's a different matter.

Comment

Imp's gonna be rich everyone! Spawny git.

Comment

It's all about the contacts I made while living in DC. Plus, there had to be some reward for holding on to a surname as ludicrous as mine.

Comment

I would get that share of profits clarified before you go ahead. I mean, 40% of $25m is barely worth your trouble is it?

You have to think this stuff through.

Comment

Comment

Are there surprisingly few surviving Plenderleiths still in Nigeria then, imp? Lucky old you, then.

Comment

Working...
              X