Amusing insolvency filings of our time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Prick v Prick case turned out a cracker. Sample evidence:
    Meanwhile, back on Facebook, Mr Martinez responded to Ms Leon's 11 August message on 9 September 2016 by telling her to "FUCK OFF", with added expletives.

the name PRICK has, for me, always been associated with Henry

Lola R says in her review that she has had half a tattoo applied at the Tattoo Parlour and intends to go back for the other half. She does also appear to have been sufficiently deceived by the use of the name "PRICK" on the Cactus Shop website to leave a 5 star review of her tattoo application there. I am at a loss to understand how Lola R can believe that the Cactus Shop website has any connection with the Tattoo Parlour, given that she appears just to have come from the Tattoo Parlour and so must be well aware of the dissimilarities in style and get up of the place, compared to the website she is on. For that reason I feel that she must fall into the category of "moron in a hurry" who has been deceived but who cannot sustain a claim for passing off.

Comment

BR-2018-001170 Jason Atherton
      Hope this isn't the chef. I quite like his restaurants, though it does seem a few have closed in recent months, so maybe it is.

Comment

CR-2018-007910 GOBBLEDEGOOK COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED Companies - Petition - Winding Up Petition
        In hindsight, maybe not the best name.

Comment

BL-2018-000988 Spilt Milk Management Limited v Amy
          I told her it was no use, but she wouldn't listen.

Comment

An appealing butt:

A2/2017/3116 Butt -v- The Secretary of State for the Home Department. Application of Claimant for permission to appeal with appeal to follow if granted.

Comment

African diplomat Boris Becker is back in court on Monday.

Comment

He didn’t appear, but his lawyers withdrew his claim for immunity

Comment

It's all about the Benjamins:

Hearing Room 5

Before DEPUTY MASTER BARTLETT (Sitting on Behalf MASTER TEVERSON)

Wednesday 16 January 2019
                  At 10:30 AM

Application Hearing

PT-2018-000691 Benjamin v Benjamin

Comment

Companies Applications

CR-2018-006683 In the matter of Cambridge Analytica (UK) Limited

Comment

Friday 5 April 2019

At 10:30 AM

Application Hearing

IP-2018-000191 Glass Slipper Limited v Dunn and another
                      If counsel doesn't use "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit", I'll be disappointed.

Comment

Betting has been suspended on the application having referred to "striking midnight"

Comment

Cambridge Analytica judgment tomorrow

Comment

BR-2019-000506 Maxwell Kevin Francis Herbert Bankruptcy - Petition - Creditors
                            BR-2019-000507 Ian Robert Charles Maxwell Bankruptcy - Petition - Creditors

Comment

Good spot.

Comment

CL-2001-000289 & CL-2001-000290 A v B
                                No idea what this is, but holy fuck it's been going on for 18 years.

Comment

Jarndyce v Jarndyce.

Comment

About the length of time it felt like I'd been reading that fucker for.

Comment

The Maxwell brothers' hearings are on Monday, if anybody wants to pop along to the Rolls Building. Alas, I'll be in Spain.

Comment

CR-2018-004711 ALBATROSS SAILING LIMITED & MASTER WORKBOAT LIMITED
                                        That's just asking for trouble, surely.

Comment

These guys, on the other hand, are just minding their own, legitimate, business:
                                          CR-2019-BRS-000105 Legitimate Industries limited Companies - Application - Notice of Intention to appoint an administrator

Comment

CR-2019-004544 EXPLOSION FREE TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
                                            You'd think that would go without saying.

Comment

These are consistently great. But do you have to go through these are part of your job or something, or is it purely a hobby?

Comment

I check the companies court listings daily and new claim filings weekly for work. Most of my work isn't insolvency related, but I can't help but stumble across it.

Comment

Very timely:

At 12:30 PM

CR-2019-004159 GARDEN BRIDGE TRUST

Comment

QB-2019-002673 Crook v The Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis

Comment

Working...
                                                    X