What do you call yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call yours?

This is in relation to Chavs, around here they go by the name of " A Bragg", as in, you can see them all the time in the queue at Braggs with their multitude of kids, getting sausage rolls and cornish pasties in the belief that this is a healthy diet and the so called vegetables in any of these products contributes to their five a day,.

They have lovely adidas/nike/reebok trackuits (all the family), lots of heavy looking bling, a fag on the go, kids named courtney, chantelle, destiny, monroe! more Ipods than i could afford, the latest in mobile phone technology, hair that is slicked into a yank back (you know the one, looks like they have been running and somebody has grabbed hold of their hair and yanked them back).

More make up than the revlon counter in Debenhams, trainers that cost the earth and the obligatory rottweiler/bulldog/mastiff that pulls the pushchair all over the place cos the thing is well on the way to lunacy through not getting fed anything but rare meat.

Boyfriend/husband/current shag is exactly the same but wears his trousers down to his ankles and only appears to know 2 or 3 words, "Innit", "Fuck" (in all its tenses)and geezer.

What do you call yours?

Sorry, cheepers, all that's making my eyes bleed.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Has anyone got links to all the other OTF chav threads over the last couple of years?

Comment

What do you call yours?

Dogs are carnivores; you knew that, right?

Comment

What do you call yours?

Yeah i knew that but i am not sure they do and that if you continue to feed dogs raw meat, you shouldn't be too surprised if it starts to eat poor little coutney or whomever.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Has anyone got links to all the other OTF chav threads over the last couple of years?
            With a bit of luck they'll have been deleted.

Comment

What do you call yours?

What's Braggs? Is it like Greggs?

Comment

What do you call yours?

EIM, yes exactly the same

Wyatt, is that a bad thing or a good thing that your eyes were bleeding, as I have never heard that saying before.

Comment

What do you call yours?

It means he'd like you to have some more punctuation in your post, so that it's readable.

Comment

What do you call yours?

I did put some commas in but point taken, will break it up into paragraphs.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Has anyone noticed these people that I like to call 'Sloane Rangers'??? If it catches on, when the time's right I'm going to launch my next couple of archetypes: the 'Yuppie', and the 'White Van Man'.

Comment

What do you call yours?

haha yeah poor people are IDIOTS.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Great! We're getting there. Now to make it less hackneyed and sneering.

Comment

What do you call yours?

The Horse wrote:
                            I can't work out to point out that this post about sneering is quite sneery, without sounding like I'm sneering.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Nico Rijnders wrote:
                              The Horse wrote:
                              I can't work out how to point out that this post about sneering is quite sneery, without sounding like I'm sneering.

Comment

What do you call yours?

George Weah's cousin wrote
                                haha yeah poor people are IDIOTS.
                                Where did i say that a) they were poor and b)they were idiots.

Walking around in gear that costs approximately £300 and having a pedigree dog (another £600 or so)hardly marks you out as poor and not working for a living hardly makes you an idiot, does it.

Comment

What do you call yours?

So I take it from the general tone of the comments then that I am not allowed to pass comment on my fellow citizens.

Bit hypocritical of you as there is thread going on about what people wear and a lot of you are having a good laugh at what people wear (or don't).

Over the 3 or 4 months or so I have been on this forum, i have seen quite a lot of overt racist language in the guise of writing posts about differing subjects.

So one last thing to say, don't judge me by whatever standards you have for yourself, the piece was meant to be a laugh and not serious.

Comment

What do you call yours?

Nico Rijnders wrote:
                                    The Horse wrote:
                                    I can't work out to point out that this post about sneering is quite sneery, without sounding like I'm sneering.
                                    I thought it was more sniffy and patronising than sneering.

Comment

What do you call yours?

cheeptric wrote:
                                      Over the 3 or 4 months or so I have been on this forum, i have seen quite a lot of overt racist language
                                      Yeah, course you have.

Comment

What do you call yours?

I think what these folk are saying, cheep, is that you should give us some pointers, to establish whether you're objecting to anything in particular about these Bragg chappies, or just criticising the working class for their fashion sense and lack of graces.

Can you flag up the racist language?

Comment

What do you call yours?

cheeptric wrote:

Over the 3 or 4 months or so I have been on this forum, i have seen quite a lot of overt racist language in the guise of writing posts about differing subjects.
                                          Have you? Blimey, that's rotten. Could you point some of it out?

Comment

What do you call yours?

Ok here we go, now just to put this into context, I was born in an inner city area, my best man was and still is black and when i showed him this he damn near went into a fit. This is overt racism however you want to dress it up (and nor is it funny)
                                            "Two things emerge from this fixture. The first is that, had Trinidad and Tobago somehow won this day, the scenes in such negro strongholds as Notting Hill would have been too much to bear – there would have been gloating, inevitably breeding, and, within a generation, following a demographic shift to their advantage, compulsory limbo dancing in the British Isles. This would not stand, not in Dorset, not in Totteridge. Now, let us press home our advantage. Let us break the Caribbean hold on Notting Hill. Let the bravest of our white citizens, who hold the future of the race at heart, move into this benighted area of West London and establish enclaves there. Perhaps our filmmakers could even make strategically insipid motion pictures, depicting the area as an exclusively white district, a serene backdrop for the romantic caperings of stammering Englishmen."

Comment

What do you call yours?

Oh man.

I mean - there probably is a fair bit of racism here - but really.

Comment

What do you call yours?

cheeptric wrote:
                                                Ok here we go, now just to put this into context, I was born in an inner city area, my best man was and still is black and when i showed him this he damn near went into a fit. This is overt racism however you want to dress it up (and nor is it funny)
                                                "Two things emerge from this fixture. The first is that, had Trinidad and Tobago somehow won this day, the scenes in such negro strongholds as Notting Hill would have been too much to bear – there would have been gloating, inevitably breeding, and, within a generation, following a demographic shift to their advantage, compulsory limbo dancing in the British Isles. This would not stand, not in Dorset, not in Totteridge. Now, let us press home our advantage. Let us break the Caribbean hold on Notting Hill. Let the bravest of our white citizens, who hold the future of the race at heart, move into this benighted area of West London and establish enclaves there. Perhaps our filmmakers could even make strategically insipid motion pictures, depicting the area as an exclusively white district, a serene backdrop for the romantic caperings of stammering Englishmen."

my best man was and still is black
                                                Quote of the year.

Comment

What do you call yours?

my best man was and still is black
                                                  He ought to get that seen to.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X