Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now a rebuke from the Speaker:

https://twitter.com/imrichardmorris/...94098721558533

(This ignorant, ill-mannered, and churlish buffoon represents us on the World stage)

Comment

https://twitter.com/ryanjohnbutcher/status/1028934774000431104

Comment

Hurry up and die roaring ya cunt

Comment

Not the best china, I note.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Ned_Donovan/status/1028913571365875712

Comment

I think our mam's got that tray Gove is proferring.

Comment

Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post
                Not the best china, I note.
                Well the whole image is stage-managed to the Nth degree isn't it? The hair, the choice of mugs, the shorts... It's all trademark Johnson and obviously so.

Comment

Tradesmen's mugs

Comment

They should really have used teapots from the great Teapottery brand, uniquely British. We were sad when their Keswick branch shut down about 6-7 yrs ago, we bought many eccentric teapots from them over the years, 2 for us and about 10 for our relatives abroad.

They have a small production unit in Leyburn (North Yorks) which you can visit, with a shop that ships them abroad. If you’re ever in that area, pay them a visit, tea-loving foreigners love a quirky British teapot as a present. They’re entirely made there, handcrafted and painted by very talented people so don’t expect TK Maxx prices but you can buy quality rejects (with hardly visible defects) for about half price, well, you used to anyway a few yrs ago, not sure now, we haven’t been in a good 5 yrs.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Donovan is some kind of High Tory or a Liberal, but he's a darn good Twitter follow.

Comment

Boris Johnson under fire over remarks about child abuse inquiries

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard

What an utter shitbag. How much money did he spaff up the wall?

But most worryingly he's been allowed to get away with both his comments and his waste of money. No challenge to him at all, he can say what he wants and people will defend him. He is one of the few people in the world I wish genuine harm to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Kemal?wprov=sfla1 This is his paternal great grandfather, known as Ingiliz Ali, who was lynched outside a courthouse in Istanbul because he was a Quisling.

I'm only posting this for reference and there's no connection with the prior paragraph.

Comment

https://twitter.com/supertanskiii/status/1616200821112471554?t=_0m7V6ZQJmYeOV5esmJ9aQ&s=19

Comment

Who invited him, and why would they? You can’t just arrive at Davos and be let in. Otherwise we could have a whip-round and send someone on behalf of OTF.

Comment

No doubt one of the questionable characters who have been funding his lifestyle and/or paying him ridiculous amounts for speeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                Who invited him, and why would they? You can’t just arrive at Davos and be let in. Otherwise we could have a whip-round and send someone on behalf of OTF.
                                But who would we choose to send? A different OTFer each year?

Comment

Having spent at least part of "Davos week" in Zurich for the last five plus years of my career, I will not seek the nomination nor will I serve if drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                    Having spent at least part of "Davos week" in Zurich for the last five plus years of my career, I will not seek the nomination nor will I serve if drafted.
                                    Damn. You were my nominee. treibeis then.

Comment

I'm thinking wingco, in his Mr Agreeable guise.

Comment

I reckon Guy. They could end up agreeing to anything.

Comment

Overcoming my disappointment that twatto isn't dead, I noticed Idris Elba doing some shit at Davos the other day. It is always disappointing when people with no direct professional interest in going there succumb to the ego tickle of an invitation. The domestic equivalent used to be royalty sceptics transformed into fawning courtiers by a call to weekend at Highgrove.

Comment

Wish they'd sent Brother Mouzone

Comment

https://twitter.com/mikegalsworthy/status/1617446128005545984?t=PzpuceD9A02qYY2ez3Tr5w&s=19

He's back in Ukraine but why the flags, is it Pritti Patel style?

Comment

That UK flag looks upside down to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Capybara View Post
                                                  That UK flag looks upside down to me.
                                                  He was probably pissed or on something then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                                    You'd be surprised.

Knowing Bozo, he probably blackmailed someone.

And he does have the unfortunate advantage of having a 'profile', unlike Sunak, the Asian John Major.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X