@KathyBurke

He's a cunt and so are you

Leave a comment:

• Tubby Isaacs
    replied
    Boris Johnson‏Verified account
    @BorisJohnson
    Follow Follow @BorisJohnson
    Ridiculous outcry over Toby Young. He will bring independence, rigour and caustic wit. Ideal man for job
    Really? Bloke with no experience of higher education who misled the DfE about his qualifications is "ideal" because he'll make some unpleasant jokes.

Leave a comment:

• G-Man
    replied
    Don't build up our hopes with promising thread titles.

Leave a comment:

• Eggchaser
    replied
    Hurrah for autochanger!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Yellow
    replied
    Oh look, yet another way Boris has fucked over London with one of his pet projects.

Leave a comment:

• Southport Zeb
    replied
    Originally posted by Eggchaser View Post
    I stuck this in the Brexit thread but it probably deserves a thread of its own. Anything that pleases Peter Bone can safely be filed under, "Century, Order of the Highest".
    I think you've confused Peter Bone with Brian Lara

Leave a comment:

• Eggchaser
    replied
    I stuck this in the Brexit thread but it probably deserves a thread of its own. Anything that pleases Peter Bone can safely be filed under, "Century, Order of the Highest".

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Is this not following the lead of Trump, rampant popularism which can easily be legally challenged and overruled making the UK justice system seem to be the problem. Very clever and dangerous at the same time, I'm sure my dad and other Daily Mail readers are loving it.

Leave a comment:

• Lucy Waterman
    replied
    Literally imperialism. Presumably designed to throw red meat to the Conservative backbenchers and base, with May rumoured to be about to demote him.

Leave a comment:

• HeavyDracula
    replied
    Look, I can't see any flaw in a plan which will shift money from alleviating problems in other countries to creatingsolving them...

Leave a comment:

• Guy Profumo
    started a topic Alexander Boris dePfeffel Johnson

Alexander Boris dePfeffel Johnson

Cunt.

That is all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42528712
Working...
X