Johnson. Not Boris.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson. Not Boris.

Like I alluded to on the Priti Vacant thread.

This needs to be in a whole world of its own.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...ined.gbpl.uxfs

(Apologies to Nef)

Gross incompetence, criminal negligence. Set him on fire. Some civil servant sap will be blamed no doubt, the fucker is untouchable. In my dreams though the CPS will soon be preparing a file on any one of a thousand crimes. I’d think him capable of anything.
    Last edited by Lang Spoon; 06-11-2017, 19:07.

Comment

GUBU needs to be a term the British media awake to. It just sums up that fucker’s entire life.

Comment

This isn't bad as an introduction though it whitewashes his terrible stint as mayor of London. Garden bridge, Olympic legacy (and the West Ham boondoggle) mount pleasant and another boondoggle , closing fire & police stations Housing disaster, the state of planning. air quality and so on.

And no problem, Guy. I'm happy there's a receptacle for my Johnson hate.
        Last edited by Nefertiti2; 06-11-2017, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
          GUBU needs to be a term the British media awake to. It just sums up that fucker’s entire life.
          GUBU?

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GUBU

Lizardman Charlie did have a turn of phrase.

Comment

Today he still would not apologise for his words and tried to weasel his way out of it again.

Comment

He’s a fucking sociopath.

Comment

Johnson under fresh pressure over Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe error

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...y_to_clipboard

Unsurprisingly his words are being used by some hardliners in Iran to justify the imprisonment of Nazanin as a spy.

Comment

Corbyn's Guardian Opinion piece, calling on Johnson to go.

Interesting that the Leader of the Opposition directly attacking the Foreign Secretary. A good call, I think. Also Jeremy Corbyn is Boris Johnson's MP.

Comment

He’s now linked with at least meeting the dodgy Maltese UEA/Stirling employed “Prof”/middleman for Russia mentioned in the Mueller investigation.

Comment

Gove now showing he's his best mate on Marr this morning.

Asked why Nazanin was in Iran he said he didn't know, when told by Marr she was on holiday with her daughter according to her husband then he said if that's what he says then that's what I believe. Scumbag and shite on a stick, why is he playing with semantics and being a prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
                          Gove now showing he's his best mate on Marr this morning.

Asked why Nazanin was in Iran he said he didn't know, when told by Marr she was on holiday with her daughter according to her husband then he said if that's what he says then that's what I believe. Scumbag and shite on a stick, why is he playing with semantics and being a prick.
                          Maybe Boris and Gove are telling the truth and she wasn't visiting relatives but engaging in sedition......

Comment

Not saying they should admit to that in public and all.

Comment

If you read her Facebook page, which goes back 9 years or so, you can see she's not the seditious type. A slight rebel and she did list "I hate what's happening in my country:-( " once or twice, and said that she missed it, but her main focus was her family and herself.

Comment

Corbyn's Press TV baggage could be a bit of a distraction re Iran, but it needs to be the leader going for this properly, as he is.

Gove and Johnson are also playing games leaking letters to undermine the Chancellor, whose grim seriousness is probably preventing the pound falling even further.

Comment

I don't think the Press TV appearances really matter since Corbyn is not equivocating.

I'll be honest, when Boris said what he said I just assumed he blew her cover. But I don't know if that's really all that germane to the issue, which is letting a British national come home.

Comment

I've just seen posts calling for her to be hanged on the Jacob Rees Mogg Appreciation Facebook page.

Many (well, dozens) of Brexiteers are angry that this is a plot to get poor Boris sacked.

I wonder if Boris would be OK with this sort of this thing, in his name?

Comment

Michael Heseltine was just on C4 News and when asked whether Johnson should be sacked replied that he continued to believe that the Leavers have to be left in charge of Brexit so they can own its failure. So tough luck if you or yours are part of the collateral damage left along the way, it seems.

Comment

I suppose the Iran situation can probably be retrieved if Johnson or May do some proper work, but I'm surprised that Hestletine was that frank, and he's probably wrong. I don't think it'll make much difference whether Johnson, Davis and Fox remain in post. Whatever happens will be someone else's fault.

Comment

Urgent Question at 3.30.

Comment

Julian Lewis, a Conservative, says as Churchillian, Boris Johnson will appreciate that this has not been his finest hour. But he urges the opposition not to play politics with this issue. Referring to Tulip Siddiq’s comment this morning (see 9.17am), and the way it has been reporting, he says if the Iranians think they can get rid of a foreign secretary by jailing her for longer, they have an incentive to do that.
                                            I see his point, but I think a "release her and we sack our Foreign Secretary" deal has a lot to recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                                              I see his point, but I think a "release her and we sack our Foreign Secretary" deal has a lot to recommend it.
                                              Sack him and offer him as our contribution to a prisoner exchange, perhaps.

Comment

Posted elsewhere, but belongs here too

And he's such a fucking ledge that he didn't even bother to reply to the inquiry's questions

Comment

Good Lord.

I suppose the two who are turning up might drop him in it.

It shows how underreported this all is that I hadn't heard that the Moore Stephens report had been finished.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X