Verdun is German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verdun is German

Great news for Germany! The French city of Verdun was German until 1552, and had been ever since Charlemagne's sons carved up Dad's empire to create France. So I propose that Angela Merkel immediately notify the President of France with the news that Germany will claim its ancestral land. There might even be a druid text that might verifiy that the land was given to Germany by a bunch of deities.

Settlements shall be built, and the French people who somehow "lived" there shall be forcibly evicted, because Germany does have the right to defend itself.

I mean, was there ever really a "France"? I've seen maps marked as "France" and "French" people (foreigners, mostly) have been living there for centuries. Still, the land from Verdun eastwards is obviously German. The books before 1552 say the land is German and the druids say so, too. It must be settled because the French aren't doing anything useful with it anyway, except to live on it and farm it. Which Germans can do as well on their ancestral land to which the French have no legitimate claim. Because Verdun was German, until 1552.

And if the international community doesn't like it, stuff them. Israel and the USA will back Germany.

In other invasion news, Grunweiss Landwehr Rheingruppen is approaching Basel. A forward detachment of the expected 3,500 have taken up strategic positions around Mulhouse, Freiburg and other Ryanair hubs in the Mitteland of Nowhere.

Comment

So, you’re alll drinking in the airport again, eh?

Comment

Hmmm, I think the satirical point isn't coming across...

Comment

If ever there was a case for settling for a draw, I think this might be it. There is a very good case for declaring Mourinho as the modern day Petain.

Comment

Although, on reflection, he's more of a Falkenhayn.

Comment

Another piece of Satire

Why not convert all Palestinians to Judaism?

Comment

Working...
              X