Antifa supersoldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa supersoldiers

Today is November 4, how is the white genocide coming along in your neck of the woods?

Here's an explainer if you're lucky enough not to know about conspiracies started by the far right who have had their minds warped even further by being Always Online: http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_te...t_go_away.html

Comment

There's a Captain America joke in there somewhere.

Comment

As I said on the other thread, please tell me that Paul Watson clown isn't making proper money out of all this drivel. Nor that Northallerton Swede.

Comment

Alex Jones makes money off of his infinitely credulous acolytes.

I don’t think anyone knows how much of it he shares with Watson.

Comment

I'd love it if Jones didn't give him very much money.

Have you seen what Watson really looks like? I'm getting on a bit, but feel like challenging him at White Collar Boxing.

Comment

Did everyone know that Alex Jones used to be a standup comedian?

*Obviously, he still is.

Comment

Where do you sign up to become one of these supersoldier things?

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                  Did everyone know that Alex Jones used to be a standup comedian?

*Obviously, he still is.
                  Lending more legitimacy to the Bill Hicks/Alex Jones conspiracy.

Comment

What's that about, Inca?

Comment

It appears that the AntiFa, like any well organised coup attempt, not only waited until Trump left the country but have also taken over all the media outlets so nobody is even talking about the White Genocide that is afoot across the nation. Fortunately, you have reporters on the ground, people like myself. I just got back from my morning bike ride and I can tell you, it's a war zone out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                        What's that about, Inca?
                        Bill Hicks faked his death and is actually Alex Jones:
                        https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d...es-doesnt-like

Comment

That Watson chap sounds like William Hague, he was advertising some brain pills on my twitter feed this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
                            Bill Hicks faked his death and is actually Alex Jones:
                            https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/d...es-doesnt-like
                            I recently listened to a Stanhope podcast in Phoenix, and Jones was mentioned as a fucking godawful racist bag of shite standup.

So, no change.

Comment

That Hicks/Jones article is entertaining but, in the finest traditions of 'Bill Hicks, Man' fan lit, the author does his best to put you off reading it with his first paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                Alex Jones makes money off of his infinitely credulous acolytes.

I don’t think anyone knows how much of it he shares with Watson.
                                I'll start the bidding at.. zero.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JaneLytv/status/928361997866958848

A lawsuit between these parties with genuine discovery would be fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                  X