Planning permission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planning permission

I'm asking this as a favour for a former footballer and am hoping a 'yes' with some basic instructions or a simple 'no' will be the outcome. I've no idea of the mechanics of what's involved, just bear that in mind.

Is it possible to access and download maps showing plots of land upon which planning permission has been granted?

Wayne Entwistle says thanks for any help.

Yes for Hackney.

http://www.map.hackney.gov.uk/lbhackneymap/

But you have to hover over individual applications to get details and check the status.

Comment

Citizens advice (if that still exists in UK) might be able to steer you in the right direction, eg if the area in which the land Mr Entwhistle is sizing up is registered or not, and who would have record of permissions (I assume the council, but if England has a Land Registry website planning permissions as well as deeds may be visible (if that county or municipality is Johnny Five Alive with the internets).

Comment

Thanks both. I've found a similar map to the Hackney one on Bury Council's website, but if this doesn't suffice for Mr E I can point him the the CAB or Land Registry.

Comment

Working...
        X