Czech mate for Hungary and Poland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Czech mate for Hungary and Poland?

The Czech elections are nearing the end of counting, and once more, a right-wing Eurosceptic party concerned with immigration and Islam is poised to seize power:

ANO 78 seats (+31)
    ODS 25 " (+9)
    Pirates 22 (+22)
    Freedom & Direct Democracy 22 (+14)
    Soc Dems 15 (-35)
    Communists 15 (-18)
    CDU 10 (-4)
    TOP 09 7 (-19)
    STAN 6 (+6)

what the fuck is wrong with these people, and why are they so fucking terrified of immigration, or muslims?

Comment

The EU wanted them to take all of 2,000 Muslims. Latest annualized GDP growth: 4.7%. Real terms wage growth decent too.

Idiots. I'm sure you lot still in the EU can find a way of cutting their farm subsidies down. If they're so fond of traditions, they can rediscover the tradition of potless subsistence farming.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        what the fuck is wrong with these people, and why are they so fucking terrified of immigration, or muslims?
        Because they're all reading insanely fucked up fake news that tells them that Syrian refugees are actually a massive army hell bent on destroying Europe. And purely because of the sheer volume of this godawful shit even the non idiotic have started believing it.

I am genuinely thinking of converting to Islam so that people I encounter can actually have the experience of meeting one and realising they're not actually shape shifting lizard people. And I am not joking

Comment

I’ve not done that, but I have given money to CAIR to insure i’m on some FBI watchlist, hopefully.

Comment

Working...
          X