X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austrian elections

Latest forecasts

ÖVP 31,5% (+7,5) right wing
    SPÖ 27,1% (+0,3), Sociall Democrats (historically part of the grand coalition or carve up with the ÖVP which took turns to rule Austria
    FPÖ 25,9% (+5,4), Far right shitbags, islamophobes & neonazis
    NEOS 5,1% (+0,1), liberal centrist dads
    Pilz 4,4%, ex Green Split
    Grüne 3,9% (-8,5) Green

Greens may not have necessary 4% to get into Parliament
    Last edited by Nefertiti2; 15-10-2017, 17:12.

Fuck that shit. Red Vienna needs the barricades up fast. The bastards will be coming for Karl Marx Hof again.

Comment

(Why) are the local Greens mushrooming?

Comment

Here is the Neo Nazi who will probably be the new deputy Chancellor

Comment

Don't know the background of the Peter Pilz Split. Anyone?

The SPÖ won Vienna. The Mayor Said "my Viennese aren't stupid"

Comment

Fuck this shite, I wish we never got the internet. Playtime Nazis like that would still be wanking each other off in groups of a few hundred barely connected to wider currents of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
              (Why) are the local Greens mushrooming?
              Apparently, a guy called Peter Pilz was dropped from the Grüne list, walked out in a huff, and started his own party.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                Don't know the background of the Peter Pilz Split. Anyone?

The SPÖ won Vienna. The Mayor Said "my Viennese aren't stupid"
                I love Vienna. But Culchie Darkest Austria reminds you that the West’s attempts at de-Nazification were at times as half arsed or non-existent as in the GDR. But hey, the poor Austrians were invaded (splutters) victims back then, so there was no past to confront. City states are becoming more and more an attractive ideal (cf Fianna Fiall Roaring Back unhinged and Culture War like against Abortion, The Base have had enough of the godless metropolitans of Dublin and Cork City).
                Last edited by Lang Spoon; 15-10-2017, 17:37.

Comment

It's a weird thing about Austria's supposed victimhood when they voted in great numbers to please annex them, and enthusiastically enlisted in the evil activities of the Third Reich.

Comment

Austria's young conservatives seem to have risen from the same jug-eared chinless genepool as Britain's it would appear. Slimy looking little cunt.

Comment

I know nothing whatsoever about Kurz (the horror, the horror) but his media advisers really should have stepped in and told him to make his face less punchable. He looks like every smug student Tory you've ever known. Get a beard or glasses or something, anything to look less like you want to rip me off with "tailored financial planning, going forward".

Comment

Their upper class survived the 20th Century far too intact as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                          Apparently, a guy called Peter Pilz was dropped from the Grüne list, walked out in a huff, and started his own party.
                          Did you misspell that surname?

Comment

Working...
                          X