People who were surprisingly good-looking in their youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nocturnal Submission View Post
    Hmmmmm - he really reminds me of someone in that picture. Footballer, TV actor - who the heck is it.
    Nigel Havers?

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions, guys, but I still haven't nailed it. It's the chin and grin - I'm pretty sure that it's a footballer that I'm thinking of.

Comment

Paul Futcher?

Comment

Judging by that photo, Paul Futcher would've been a shoo-in for any potential 'Roy Race' casting at that time.

He featured in the very first match I attended at the Lane. (As did his brother, who got himself sent off.)

Comment

Bill Owen (Compo)

Comment

Good looking? I'm getting 'Frankenstein's monster'...

Comment

Saw a picture of Patricia Routledge recently when she was young, good looking woman, looks like she should be singing with the Seekers

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                  Let's face it almost all of us looked more attractive in our youth. It's more difficult to find someone who's improved with age. Like perhaps Leonard Cohen (according to La Signora.) Tougher for women, though — to me — Joan Baez looks pretty darn gorgeous at 76.

Emmylou Harris looks better now than in her younger days

Comment

Perhaps not surprising but you can see why men were conflicted about career versus a chance to shack up with Liz's sister

Comment

Peggy:

Comment

Working...
                      X