• Show
Clear All

Black sheep of the family?

What do you have to do?

Rob banks?
    Have four kids with five different women? *
    Steal from your own?
    Steal, period?

Does the International Black Sheep Rules state that every family has one, where some families have a Charles Manson, other just a Rio Ferdinand?

I think I might be the black sheep in our. Not that I steal, cheat, or have more kids than the Sultan of Zarocistan. I’m simply the one who still lives a rock’n’roll kind of life, which might not be the best way forward.

* it’s possible, you know

I have a cousin with about 4/5 kids from 3/4 women, I've lost track.

He has responsibility issues which I reckon can be traced by to my uncle not letting him and his brother & sister open Christmas presents on Christmas morning until after breakfast.

Comment

Speaking of… nothing to do with this but can’t be arsed start yet another one.

I was offered 5,000 Euro to marry a Thai woman. That’s a bunch Milan games, that. Tempted, I was. I’ve never been offered that before, now it happened twice in a short period, two different women. 10,000, and all I had to do was turn Muslim and sign some papers.

Then I though: Them Thai women are smart business women. I will probably end up paying them 5,000 Euro each to clean my place and cook. I’ll end up with no Milan trips, two nagging wives in a clean but all of a sudden very small space.

Comment

I'm the black sheep of my family, no doubt.

Comment

Pietro Paolo Virdis wrote:
          Speaking of… nothing to do with this but can’t be arsed start yet another one.

I was offered 5,000 Euro to marry a Thai woman. That’s a bunch Milan games, that. Tempted, I was. I’ve never been offered that before, now it happened twice in a short period, two different women. 10,000, and all I had to do was turn Muslim and sign some papers.

Then I though: Them Thai women are smart business women. I will probably end up paying them 5,000 Euro each to clean my place and cook. I’ll end up with no Milan trips, two nagging wives in a clean but all of a sudden very small space.
          Both Thai women were Muslims? That seems a bit surprising. I mean, there are a few Muslims in Thailand, but I think it's about 95% Buddhist.

Comment

Doubt either one was.
            Think those 5% almost all live in southern Thailand.

Comment

So, they were ethnic Malay?

Comment

EIM, we would have guessed.

My grandmother is the cool cat in the family.
                She knows loads about football, watches K1 as soon as it's on, and has a tattoo. A nazi tattoo, which is not so cool, but when they were busting my balls about me getting one, I'd say that if grandmother can have one....

To explain that nazi one properly, it's a tag the Germans would force on people down there. It's a Christian Cross, but there would be a Nazi version one which they'd tattoo some with, just to fu** with them.

Comment

Might have been, WE. Never got around to meet any of the two.

Comment

Working...
                  X