No announcement yet.

Grenfell flats fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the residents comment later this week, after publication?

Comment

So the government and the press can have as many free hits as possible.

reminder.

gavin Barwell who ignored Seven warnings of a serious danger of a major fire is now Lord Barwell.

In February 2016, ministers posted on a government website details of their ‘anti-red tape’ agenda on new-build properties.

In a separate report fire safety inspections, the Conservatives said, had been reduced for some companies from six hours to just 45 minutes.

The move, titled Cutting Red Tape, was part of the Tory plans to abolish a ‘health and safety’ culture that they claimed was hurting money-making businesses.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/cmonehen/status/1189077792161443840?s=21[/URL]

Comment

That embedded link does not open for me but Wrack's whole timeline is worth reading

https://twitter.com/MattWrack?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
          Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 29-10-2019, 12:32.

Comment

Thus far two conservatives (Merriman, and someone else I didn't catch) digging at Corbyn in Parliament for wearing a green tie in support/remembrance of the victims. Irredeemable shitehawks.

Comment

It’s flabbergasting how ready some journalists are too run with the prescribed narrative [URL]https://twitter.com/tomkibasi/status/1189684933834559488?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by beak View Post
                Thus far two conservatives (Merriman, and someone else I didn't catch) digging at Corbyn in Parliament for wearing a green tie in support/remembrance of the victims. Irredeemable shitehawks.
                Apparently Theresa May told them why he was wearing a green tie. The first time she's done anything for Grenfell.

Comment

Peston is a fucking waste of space, but we all knew that anyway.

Comment

He's fucking despicable.

Comment

Stormzy joins backlash against Rees-Mogg over Grenfell apology

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...y_to_clipboard

I presume this has been posted elsewhere but words fail me. Rees-Mogg displaying clear sociopathic tendencies.

Comment

Probably doesn't understand why they couldn't have left via the East Wing.

Comment

More likely the servants entrance.

I'll stop being flippant as 72 people were murdered here and Rees Mogg is blaming them despite the fact it was his mates that killed them.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/d_whyte100/status/1191628859483054080?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Former OTF-er and man single handedly maintaining the reputation of music journalism

[URL]https://twitter.com/simon_price01/status/1191735372021190656?s=21[/URL]

Comment

An excellent response. Who was he on here?

Laurak continues her role as Lord Hawhaw.

Comment

Spearmint Rhino. He is missed.

Comment

Thanks UA. There are many who are no longer posting who are missed.

That is a great response.

Comment

It is, indeed, a great response.

Unfortunately there are far too many people on this godforsaken isle who will agree with him. Scroungers. They got what they deserved.

I really, really hate this country. Fucking Rees Mogg and his ilk have infiltrated and infected every single facet of political discourse and people lap it up.

I despair.

Comment

The impotent rage I feel when cunts like Rees Mogg crop up, it's no good. The Three Kingdoms lacking a proper bourgeoise revolution in the 18th/early 19th century, the greatest tragedy of These Islands. So many cunts who should have been cut down by 1805, their progeny still lurking around power.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                          The impotent rage I feel when cunts like Rees Mogg crop up, it's no good. The Three Kingdoms lacking a proper bourgeoise revolution in the 18th/early 19th century, the greatest tragedy of These Islands. So many cunts who should have been cut down by 1805, their progeny still lurking around power.
                                          I agree, the amount of bowing and scraping the ordinary folk of this country towards cunts like Rees-Mogg convinces me he will get away with this unscathed. BoJo, has said so much offensive shit about almost every non-posh sector of British society and they fucking love him for it.

I am a firm believer people (in the most part) get the leaders they deserve and this is a prime example.
                                          Last edited by Tactical Genius; 06-11-2019, 12:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                            Former OTF-er and man single handedly maintaining the reputation of music journalism
                                            Think that's a bit harsh on wingco

This is the kind of thing that I';m happy to see. Don;t know this guy, but hope he has a fair following
                                            https://twitter.com/russellhoward/status/1192022998632599552

Comment

Yes apologies to wingco

Comment

Perhaps someone should seriously think about convincing Stormzy to run as an independent against Rees Mogg.

Comment

In North Somerset- I think the Tories would still win

[URL]https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1192047892237881345?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post

I agree, the amount of bowing and scraping the ordinary folk of this country towards cunts like Rees-Mogg convinces me he will get away with this unscathed. BoJo, has said so much offensive shit about almost every non-posh sector of British society and they fucking love him for it.

I am a firm believer people (in the most part) get the leaders they deserve and this is a prime example.
                                                    Johnson like Berlusconi and Trump really go all out for the goatfucker constituency. Say you are the sort of cunt who has a dark secret that isn't acceptable in normal society, i.e. you're a goatfucker, then you simply just love Boris or Silvio, because there's a very strong chance that they are a goatfucker just like you, and if it comes out, they will simply just normalize goat rape, and you can start to live your life of aggravated Bestiality in public, and if they don't normalize your specific vice, they will work every day and night to tear down this sad world that allows gays to marry, but not allow you to abuse an animal. Their horrendous behaviour and joyous enthusiastic unstoppable dishonesty just makes so many people happy. Boris doesn't let polite society stop him from using racist terms from the height of empire, so you can go back to using the words that you were so fond of using, until you had to stop. He aggressively punches downwards at every available opportunity, and there's a lot of people who are really into that shit.

The first time I mentioned this theory to Garcia, he immediately sent me back a quote from johnson that day along the lines that something was "an Imperial Goatfuck". The real world is too on the nose for my liking
                                                    Last edited by The Awesome Berbaslug!!!; 06-11-2019, 19:03.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X