It's pissing down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's pissing down...

... here in Bournemouth, and has been for about 6 hours. Its also blowing a right bloody gale, and doesnt have any sign of letting up for the next day or so.

It's pissing down...

Raining in Sydney too. I fear our footy Grand Final will be postponed for the second time.

Comment

It's pissing down...

The rain and wind are due in East Anglia this afternoon. I can't wait for my cycle home.

Comment

It's pissing down...

This near-constant deluge is so depressing, it's formed a cloak around the house that stops me from being able to go anywhere. It is crushingly relentless.

Comment

It's pissing down...

Don't worry Mumpo. It'll be May soon enough.

Comment

It's pissing down...

I'm going to Bournemouth tomorrow. For a barbeque.
            Great.

Comment

It's pissing down...

Yep, wazzing it down in Brighton non-stop too. The whole sky is made of water.

Comment

It's pissing down...

It's raining here too.

GOOD. PROPER SPORT STARTS AGAIN ON SATURDAY. MUD, BLOOD AND GLORY!

Sun loving weirdos.

Comment

It's pissing down...

It's so wet here it's making me think twice about going to the pub for lunch.

A non-appearance on a Friday which would be unprecedented , for me.

Comment

It's pissing down...

I love rain. I love it in the way it hits the roof of our workplace and immediately sounds like 15,000 mice tap-dancing out of rhythm. The harder it rains, add 20,000 mice.

Comment

It's pissing down...

They're going to have to rename Bestival Worstival, aren't they? Ha ha ha!

Comment

It's pissing down...

The glee in that post suggests that you haven't been sent to review it, SR (as does that fact that you're posting here, I guess).

Comment

It's pissing down...

Indeed.

Comment

It's pissing down...

I wondered what the hell you were all talking about until about five minutes ago, when god decided to piss on north London.

Comment

It's pissing down...

Its still going strong here. I got absolutely fucking drenched earlier.

Apparently its going to ease up by Sunday.

Comment

It's pissing down...

It's absolutely shocking weather here. I basically want to just go to bed now.

Comment

It's pissing down...

I have gone to bed now. I took a dog for a walk earlier (And in doing so nearly had my bones jumped on by two unfeasibly hot Eastern European girls outside Budgens), picked up some Thai food, ate it, and now I'm tucked up with you lot and the cast of The Wire.

I was decorating earlier in my Hunter S Thompson 'Too Weird to live, too rare to die' t-shirt. I bought that a few years ago when I was in the midst of my taking mind-bending drugs, sleeping with a different girl every night, getting fucked up on booze period (which technically only ended two weeks ago). And now I wear it when I decorate the family home, before going to bed before 9pm.

How times change.

Comment

It's pissing down...

We've just had about 2 hours of it here - really hammering down. My living room is an extension, with a flat roof - in essence a giant drum for the rain to play with. It's rather annoying.

Comment

It's pissing down...

God.

I've got to GO OUT to get some drink. Good job I'm a bit of a bloater these days, or I'd blow away

I am currently sitting on the sofa, eating a packet of cheese puffs and getting angry at the final of "Big Brother" with a crocodile puppet for company.

Comment

It's pissing down...

I have wine, tea and an obsessive urge to MS Paint more album covers. Ugly Betty's on in the background (just over the sound of the rain) but I'll reclaim the TV from my other half for Call of Duty later.

Comment

It's pissing down...

It suddenly started to chuck it down just now. Coincidentally I was listening to the Randy Newman song 'Every Time it Rains' at exactly the same time.

Comment

It's pissing down...

Ths sun is trying and failing to peep around the corners of the massive grey clouds.

In other weather related news, 500 people are reported dead in Haiti due to Hurricane Hannah.

Comment

It's pissing down...

Kind of puts the confirmation of the postponement of our Grand Final (again) into perspective, doesn't it......

Comment

It's pissing down...

It rained again yesterday, and it has been pissing down since 5am again today.

Just thought I'd mention, like.

Oh, and the council are building an artificial surfing reef... not sure that's relevant, but when plans were mooted, I thought they were taking the piss. Perhaps they want to lower the average age.

Comment

It's pissing down...

they were talking about that 13 years ago when I was starting uni. Councils are so fucking slow.

Have they knocked down the imax complex yet? That is probably the most disgraceful bit of planning permission I've ever seen. Someone must have had a new ferrari on the council over that one.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X