Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name and Shame

Is your MP on this list?

Your fellow townsfolk must be very proud.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dubs-amendment-child-refugees-full-list-mps-voted-against-tories-labour-immigration-a7573881.html%3Famp?client=ms-android-alcatel

Name and Shame

And they've just surpassed themselves.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/disabled-child-refugees-uk-suspend-entry-home-office-resettlement-unhcr-united-nations-lord-dubs-a7571451.html

Comment

Name and Shame

Very decent of Dubs, but it seems right wingers are only able to feel empathy when it's something that affects them in the first person - that seems to be the way the're wired. A bit like some Republicans coming up against Trump after Pussygate because 'As a husband and a father of two daughters...' after being totally indifferent to all his previous bigotry. I suppose all those who stayed silent only have sons.

Comment

Name and Shame

Hmmm, pretty much pointless Scottish Sec Mundell isn't on the list. I guess Fluffy got conveniently and unavoidably detained on more pressing business and pairing kicked in.

Comment

Name and Shame

BBC Breakfast this morning on this was completely offensive, I can't remember the exact wording but they basically said campaigners were disappointed that only 350 children were allowed in. That's just a fucking lie, fake news on the BBC yet again.

Comment

Name and Shame

Andrew Neil is tweeting innacurate bullshit about Scotland joining the back of a "queue" of 4 (he said 5 till it was pointed ou Bosnia and Herzegovina was one country). So only the opposite of what the EU official said.

The famous balance of the likes of Neil, Marr, Wark etc will be a joy during the all but inevitable IndyRef2. I'd expect it over splitting the UK, but they've been meek and blatantly pro Gov the whole time since coalition. And still the Tory scum hate them. Kunnesberg Davis etc do ye no good, ye are all still pinko Commies ripe for the privatising in their eyes.

Comment

Name and Shame

Is your MP on this list?

Paul Scully? Of course he is, he's a cunt even by Tory standards. He was a cunt when he was my (unvoted-for) councillor, and he's still a cunt now he's my (unvoted-for) MP.

Comment

Name and Shame

Plenty of the usual suspects on this list though.

Patel
                Brokenshire
                Dinenage

for starters

Comment

Name and Shame

Gregory Campbell

What a cunt.
                  A horrible, horrible cunt.

Comment

Working...
                  X