No announcement yet.

The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck this incompetent lying bunch of fuckers and their enablers in the media

https://twitter.com/rdanielkelemen/status/1301559230676205568?s=20

Comment

why is say Guardian journalist Lisa O Carroll, who i thought better than this is taking this lying bullshit at face value?

https://twitter.com/lisaocarroll/status/1301631374026305538?s=20

Comment

FT had a story on the customs nightmare yesterday, but it's paywalled.

Comment

The big posh horse face on that Times cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
            Also:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHEN WILL SOMEONE JUST STAND UP AND POINT OUT THAT THIS FIASCO IS GOING TO BE THE DEATH KNELL FOR THIS SHITTY LITTLE RACIST BACKWATER?

As you were.
            Where is it you live again?

Comment

Plenty from Peter Forster on Twitter about the impending catastrophy with customs.

Comment

Coming soon to a green belt near you - LorryParksRUs

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...across-england

Just concrete over the whole of Kent, and teach the
                fuckers that actions have consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

Where is it you live again?
                  Relevance?

Comment

Relevance?
                    I'll bet there is a Relevance somewhere in the US.

Comment

There doesn't appear to be, which surprises me too

Comment

Relevance?
                        You said "this shitty little racist backwater"

Comment

Toby is English, but couldn't tell you the county offhand.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post

You said "this shitty little racist backwater"
                            I live in London. I'm from Cumbria.

The comment applied to England generally.

Comment

Oh right yeah, I assumed England as a whole, too. Rainy fascist island, this shitty little racist backwater, all that.

Comment

Yeah, I'm predictable in my use of phrasing alright.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Trickyjabs/status/1302155049838100481?s=20

Comment

The Lib Dems want a close "non-EU" relationship with Europe - a pity, then, that they actively snatched a customs union defeat from the jaws of victory last year:

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top...e_social_icons

Comment

Sammy Wilson says that the DUP won't accept the Brexit withdrawal deal. Someone should tell the poor deluded fool that the days when anyone in Westminster cared what the DUP thinks are well over.

Comment

I live in London. I'm from Cumbria.

The comment applied to England generally.
                                        Don't disagree with you there then.

Comment

Interesting interview with Barnier - basically considers the negotiations as lose-lose, and "success" will be a scenario where the continent holds its position against the US, Russia and China.

Comment

Looks like Johnson's going to junk the Irish Protocol on Wednesday:

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1302701587249483784

Comment

At least if that gets published we'll know for sure there won't be a deal.

Comment

Peter foster in the FT has it

The UK is planning new legislation that will override key parts of the Brexit withdrawal agreement, risking the collapse of trade negotiations with Brussels.

Sections of the internal market bill — due to be published this Wednesday — are expected to “eliminate the legal force of parts of the withdrawal agreement” in areas including state aid and Northern Ireland customs, according to three people familiar with the plans.

The move would “clearly and consciously” undermine the agreement on Northern Ireland that Boris Johnson signed last October to avoid a return to a hard border in the region, one person with knowledge of the plans said.

Comment

I cannot for the life of me understand why the EU hasn't just cut their losses and told us to go fuck ourselves by this point. It's as clear as day that the UK Government isn't interested in a deal and is negotiating in bad faith.

I suppose they have to keep up the pretence for political reasons if nothing else.

Comment

Scum fucking scum. There will be blood on their fucking hands.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X