No announcement yet.

The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been hearing this a lot recently. Apparently we are no longer "striking" trade deals but "forging" them. Is this the result of some white hot brainstorming by the self - named "Spartans"?

Comment

With the current prime minister I would not at all be surprised if some actual forging is going on. A counterfeit deal is better than a bad deal!

Comment

Wahey!!!!

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/ColinBrowning14/status/1227906931450425344[/URL]

Tee hee. Apparently this doesn't have anything to do with Brexit though, This is just a schipol problem apparently.

Comment

Cunts

https://twitter.com/lisaocarroll/status/1229896448176795649?s=20

Comment

Fucks sake. I despise this country and every selfish fucking twat who voted for these utter, utter cunts.

Comment

At least I got a laugh out of the Elgin Marbles story.

Comment

I hope Spain deport every monoglot pensioner cunt from the Costas immediately in retaliation.

Comment

How do you know my in-laws?

Comment

Step 1 - Cut "low-skills" immigration
                      Step 2 - "Re-train" the unemployed and dispatch them where needed on pain of losing benefits

Pratel started the ball rolling on Step 2 today...

Skint Leave voters on the dole are going to find exactly how much their leave voting brethren of the confortably retired/self-employed variety give a fuck about them soon enough I suspect....

Comment

Brexit dividend! Caymans get blacklisted by EU.

In fairness, this may actually be a genuine dividend, in that it might stop them dragging their feet quite so much, which the half-hearted UK pressure never overcame, though I can't imagine they'll go fully transparent.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Andrews4Europe/status/1230104830930300930

Andrews is the Fianna Fáil MEP who received one of Ireland's new "Brexit seats".

Comment

Dave McSavage is a cunt, but he's the only one of the Andrews/Tubridy clan with a shred of integrity. One of the minor tragedies of Brexit is returning that fucker to public office.
                            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 19-02-2020, 22:04.

Comment

I'll be brutally fucking honest, I'm more concerned by the major ones.

Comment

Well, yeah.

Comment

Consider those barrel fish shot to pieces.

Comment

That whisky is matured in Japanese oak casks. Maybe it's in the hamper as a coded plea to Nissan not to clear off.

Comment

That’s going to be a disaster for business and won’t last.

Comment

I wonder if France, Italy or Spain will be first to announce a reciprocal test for British "expats" seeking to extend their residence permits

Comment

If they do, I hope those repatriated expats sue the UK gov for any losses.

Apart from those expats stupid enough to vote leave of course

Comment

Many of us immigrants had no vote at all.

Comment

[QUOTE=ursus arctos;n2253143]I wonder if France, Italy or Spain will be first to announce a reciprocal test for British "expats" .

This would have a significant negative effect on these national economies.
                                              Last edited by Sporting; 20-02-2020, 05:20.

Comment

That's why I don't expect either measure to be enacted in its strongest form

Comment

You think the UK government won't do something that will damage the UK economy? Or did I misunderstand?

Comment

I really don't know; that's the sad truth.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X