Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
    Unbelievable, isn't it?

Well, I suppose it sounds like Labour peeled Mann off.
    There's an image...

Comment

Who the fuck is Stringer? Always a cunt or just on Brexit?

Comment

Is Mark Pawsey a new one?

Precisely zilch of "Ruth Davidson's New Look Tories" rebelling. Wasn't there one who did before?

Yeah fucking Ross Thompson and pals Standing up For Scotland. Whither yr glowing op-Ed’s now, on how Ruthie will use her powers to Soften Brexit, Chris Deerin? Davidson will be crushed by Brexit, that’s the only consolation. Branch offices will always collapse under the weight of their internal contradictions.
        Last edited by Lang Spoon; 16-07-2018, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
          Who the fuck is Stringer? Always a cunt or just on Brexit?
          Climate change denier too.

Comment

Yeah, the chnt who took the Jim Murphy leafy parasite suburb of Glasgow seat was a half rebel along with grieve. But he’s a craven wee cunt with no spine (Masterson?)
            Last edited by Lang Spoon; 16-07-2018, 21:55.

Comment

Climate change denier too.
              Just join the New Party these amendents are supposed to stave off, or the new improved Frog Fash UKiP. Or just kill yourself you useless cunt. Warm baths and cold knives, all these cunts deserve.

Comment

I didn't entirely understand that bit, but I think Andrea Leadson just fucked up completely and Bercow had to sort it out.

Comment

She's back now saying exactly what she started saying before.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                    Another three vote margin for the de facto government.
                    Time for SF to do a Dev on it?

Comment

Cable and Farron were absent for the vote

Comment

Dicks.

Comment

Only 11 Tory rebels on the second vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Crveni Vrag View Post
                            Time for SF to do a Dev on it?
                            Send Mary Lou to negotiate with the fannies and then hang her out to dry?

Comment

Only 11 Tory rebels on the second vote.
                              All these warm baths that will be needed in a time of water shortage, can’t be good.

Comment

It's OK. I've checked Twitter and this is all Jeremy Corbyns fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post
                                  It's OK. I've checked Twitter and this is all Jeremy Corbyns fault.
                                  Not on this. But I've noticed that having protested against Trump, he doesn't seem in any hurry to call out the shitshow with Putin today. Nothing from Thornberry either.

That's a major problem for me.

Comment

By contrast.

Bernie Sanders
                                    @SenSanders
                                    Follow Follow @SenSanders
                                    Today is a good day for Putin and the oligarchs in Russia. It is a bad day for people in the United States and all over the world who believe in democracy and who are trying to understand what world our idiot president lives in.
                                    1:51 pm - 16 Jul 2018

Comment

If he tweeted someithng you'd probably condemn him for internatioanl showboating when he should be concentrating on the Brexit votes in the HoC. There are a few attacking him for the 3 vote defeat because of Field Stringer and Hoey

Comment

Fuck sake we are definitely gonnae have no water left. And steel. So many baths.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                                          If he tweeted someithng you'd probably condemn him for internatioanl showboating when he should be concentrating on the Brexit votes in the HoC. There are a few attacking him for the 3 vote defeat because of Field Stringer and Hoey
                                          I wouldn't condemn him for that.

Comment

I've clocked a few people saying Soubry did what Corbyn should be doing, but nobody blaming him for Hoey and co.

Comment

Apparently this is coming tmrw. Not that you can guarantee they'll all follow through, but encouraging.

Comment

One for Bryan Gould? This guy is the NZ ambassador to the EU.

David Taylor
                                                ‏@DavidTaylorNZ
                                                Follow Follow @DavidTaylorNZ
                                                More
                                                We've started! After years of hard work 1st rd of EU/NZ #FTA negotiations began today in Brussels. We aim or swift conclusion of high quality, progressive & comprehensive agreement that benefits both sides. @MalmstromEU @DavidParkerMP @VangelisVNZ @EUinNZ @Trade_EU @MFATgovtNZ

Comment

I think Kelvin Hopkins voted with the government on the first one. I get what the 3 Labour reactionaries are doing, what's he doing? Just pissed off he's suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post
                                                    Cable and Farron were absent for the vote

Way to piss off how ever many people paid subs to be members of the 'anti-Brexit party'...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X