No announcement yet.

The Brexit Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Christ Jo Swinson has the same bools in the mooth accent as Fraser Fraser Nelson.
    Bregzit

It sounds like some kind of Lebanese street food

Comment

Glasgow? Really??

Comment

convention

which doesn't prevent the unelected Prime Minister closing down parliament or refusing to implement a vote.

but heaven forbid you call Boris Johnson by his name. or call him a liar.

https://twitter.com/davidallengreen/status/1171190256504324096?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
          Glasgow? Really??
          She makes Kuenssberg sound like Mhari Black. Milngavie (along with Bearsden and Giffnock) is the fuckin South County Dublin of Glasgow but. Their vowels are every bit as horrific as Dalkey and Killiney fecks. Let alone the parvenues of Hioaawth.
          Last edited by Lang Spoon; 09-09-2019, 23:02.

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post
            Why can't these fuckers refer to each other by name
            It's against the traditions of Parliament. There was a reason why you rebelled.

Walt, Green has been excellent throughout, but while I very much agree that the absence of an affidavit is the dog that didn't bark, I think he is overly confident in this lot's adherence to law and tradition. Some of the plotters will have turned over material, and some will have been recovered electronically, but it is very clear to me that Cummings has no respect for the law at all and will have done everything in his power to frustrate the investigation.

Comment

It's amazing how you can predict party membership by accent and cut of suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Amor de Cosmos View Post
                The stepdaughter and grand-kids were at the highland games on Saturday. So was HRM and sundry other celebs including BJ. There was, apparently, much whispering behind hands and raised eyebrows. My nine-year-old grand-daughter, realising it must be someone well-known but not knowing exactly who, asked in a fairly loud voice. "Who is that man? Is he James Bond?" Much tittering from those who overheard, and voice from a few yards away replied "Oh he wishes he was sweetheart, he really wishes he was."
                Fuckface was at Braemar? Wow. I guess Abderdeenshire (along with the 3 borders seats) is about the only place the Scotch Tory lickspittles might hold their seats. Though maybes not from that anecdote.

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

In the Dail they call each other by name(s).

Comment

Originally posted by ursus arctos View Post

Walt, Green has been excellent throughout, but while I very much agree that the absence of an affidavit is the dog that didn't bark, I think he is overly confident in this lot's adherence to law and tradition. Some of the plotters will have turned over material, and some will have been recovered electronically, but it is very clear to me that Cummings has no respect for the law at all and will have done everything in his power to frustrate the investigation.
                    The Speaker is responsible for seeing that Parliament's decisions are implemented, isn't he?

Comment

Pump LSD25 into the room. Lock the doors.

Comment

Paul Masterson (sitting behind Bill cash) looks like every Tory wee nyaff I've ever met.

Comment

Like a Limmy caricature of a Malcolm Malcolm Tory twunt. Young Tories are scary wee shitebags.

Comment

Imagine being that twisted you'd be a Tory in your twenties.

Comment

Jewish MP bravely follows a fascist.

Comment

Nef, the Speaker can't put people in gaol.

From what I've read, the courts are going to have get involved.

Comment

Oh he's out fascisting him

Comment

I don't understand Westminster at all at all. The fuck is he still in Labour for?

Comment

Oh, he's an independent now.

Comment

Still a cunt but. Going all John Harris now.

Comment

We have to implement right wing populism to save the country from right wing populism. Right so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                            Good Christ Jo Swinson has the same bools in the mooth accent as Fraser Fraser Nelson.
                                            My polling pal was told she was English in his briefing on her constituency.

But the more vital question is HTF did she become a CBE?

Comment

Your man now has the most Tory face I've ever seen.

Comment

Oh Christ it's Gapes after the Tugenhatter.

Comment

He looks like he smells of piss and old sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by George C. View Post

My polling pal was told she was English in his briefing on her constituency.

But the more vital question is HTF did she become a CBE?
                                                    Yer pal who may or may not exist is full of pish yet again. She went to school in Scotchland. Did her third level in England.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X