X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've misspelled " the only chance of stopping Boris Johnson"

Comment

Originally posted by Flynnie View Post

Don't forget Soubry and Umunna are definitely losing their seats in that or any other situation.
      Except Umunna's going to be parachuted into a 'safe' LD target seat...

Comment

Originally posted by MsD View Post
        Ali Milani stands a very good chance of unseating Johnson in the GE. It's a seat I know well, was constituency delegate at Labour Conference once. Tories won there partly through their personal ties to the area, many who voted for Johnson are now very pissed off that he hardly shows up since winning the seat. Parts of the constituency are posh Tory territory but there's a lot that is working/new middle class. Please give Ali a follow if you can, on FB or Twitter.
        What are the chances of the BP putting a candidate up for the seat? Just seen Farridge on the news blathering on about Boris and that he doesn't trust him to deliver the full face-spiting nose removal that his racist followers want, so if he is going to claim this then surely he needs to back his words with actions.

Comment

Seems Brex have said they will contest all bar 28 seats (those where the sitting Tories opposed May's deal in all 3 votes).

(Sorry, no written source- think it was tweeted by Lucas or Berry)

Nige canvassing in Derry and West Belfast should be fun

Comment

He'll be knocking doors in areas even the NIPS won't go.

Comment

Not really the place for it, but it seems the fucking piss awful Guardian has now sacked Dawn Foster. And Hadley Freeman and Simon Jenkins still take a wage. Great stuff.

Comment

Also about centrism in a way

[URL]https://twitter.com/jkbloodtreasure/status/1166321301797179392?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by George C. View Post

Except Umunna's going to be parachuted into a 'safe' LD target seat...
                  Other than Richmond Park and maybe Lewes, he's going to go down like a wet shit on a countertop in any of the Lib Dem target seats. Imagine him trying to nab Ceredigion.

Comment

If they use that in the second referendum remain are truly fucked.

Comment

Why is there a cat in it?

Comment

That's Larry, the number 10 cat. In place of Rocket raccoon I think. His Twitter account @Number10cat has been one of the better political commentaries over the last few years.
                        Last edited by Sean of the Shed; 27-08-2019, 13:21.

Comment

The cat's the only good thing in it. What a dreadful thing. And one which reveals an awful way of looking at politics

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                            That's Larry, the number 10 cat. In place of Rocket raccoon I think.
                            Is the cat a remainer then?

Comment

He appears to be based on the Twitter account I edited in above.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                Seems Brex have said they will contest all bar 28 seats (those where the sitting Tories opposed May's deal in all 3 votes).

(Sorry, no written source- think it was tweeted by Lucas or Berry)
                                A tweet's a written source surely?

Comment

Other than Richmond Park and maybe Lewes, he's going to go down like a wet shit on a countertop in any of the Lib Dem target seats. Imagine him trying to nab Ceredigion.
                                  More central (London) I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                    That's Larry, the number 10 cat. In place of Rocket raccoon I think. His Twitter account @Number10cat has been one of the better political commentaries over the last few years.
                                    Just to say that Larry the No 10 cat isn't responsible for the Number10cat twitter account. Paws can't tweet.

Comment

To be fair to ad hoc I assumed he was smart enough to come to that conclusion by himself.

Comment

My illusions have been shattered.

Comment

This is why Corbyn has been resisting Revoke the Article 50 stuff

especially in alliance with a group who are determined to shaft Him at the earliest opportunity

[URL]https://twitter.com/joncstone/status/1166384075176906752?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Racist filth Nigel Farage offers support to racist scumbag Boris Johnson if he pursues "no deal" brexit rather than sticking to the withdrawal agreement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49482032

Comment

Originally posted by George C. View Post

More central (London) I think.
                                              They are not especially close to getting a majority anywhere in London except Richmond Park. Their next closest target is Bermondsey and Old Southwark, where Neil Coyle has a majority of 13,000 and isn't exactly a Lexiter.

Comment

There may be haunts like Haringey where they had MP‘s or Barnet where they can capitalise on a strong anti Corbyn Jewish vote.

dont always agree with Bastani but this is bang on I think

[URL]https://twitter.com/aaronbastani/status/1166402725128679427?s=21[/URL]

Comment

They are not especially close to getting a majority anywhere in London except Richmond Park. Their next closest target is Bermondsey and Old Southwark, where Neil Coyle has a majority of 13,000 and isn't exactly a Lexiter.

Think it's a current two/three(?)-way marginal, as of now, not 2017.

Nef's partly right I think, in terms of target seats. Albeit not overly likely.
                                                  Last edited by George C.; 27-08-2019, 22:37. Reason: Hadn't noticed Nef's post, so belated response.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X