X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Etienne said.
    Took me a while though.

Comment

Have no idea what it is. It's not Wham...

Comment

The cry of the Internet conspiracy theorist...

Comment

More than once from folk who seem to be in the loop I've heard there's a whole Paris catacombs of skeletons in Johnson's closet. As much of the guppy type stuff as the shagging around. Maybe the press are sitting until they smell blood, or maybe, like trump, bad behaviour and downright criminality won't stick to the fucker.

Comment

Did he fuck a dead pig?

Comment

Ahm saying nowt. We just got the new board, would be pish if loose talk got it taken down.

Comment

I must say, I don't get the whole Jacob Rees-Mogg thing - ironic applause by Corbynistas, perhaps?

Comment

Not exactly a stampede of senior Labour figures to back McDonnell v Blair. McDonnell is going to have to better than "he's out of touch with the pubs and clubs" next time.

Cmon kids. You can have cheap university tuition or Hard Brexit. You can't have both. Which do you want?

Comment

On a side note, I'm a bit surprised that writing down student debt is an "ambition". Loads is going to be written off anyway- I think lots of people know that. Get something concrete worked out to write off that money now. It's a fiscal and political freebie.

Comment

This is bollocks. Dangerous bollocks at that. And unnecessary bollocks to boot.

Comment

"Make our own laws", oh great. Pure Kipper.

Could be time for another leadership challenge. It's only fair and democratic they get held every year, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby Isaacs View Post
                          "Make our own laws", oh great. Pure Kipper.

Could be time for another leadership challenge. It's only fair and democratic they get held every year, right?
                          Could be. Join up, if Chuka Umunna goes for it you can vote for him.

Comment

I don't want him! Hard to think who I do want..Can an an MEP do it? I like Richard Corbett.

Comment

Comment

Given that the EU is so bad at negotiating trade deals, he must have won by now, right?

Even if Germany could or would negotiate its own deals, I reckon it might not fancy "you get your cars in, we get everything".

Comment

So, the Dutch government has informed its nationals that if they take out British citizenship, they will be stripped of their Dutch passports. Granted, the incentive is to return home, but it comes across as blackmail.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...rts-mark-rutte

Comment

The whole Dutch proscription on Dual passports, seems a wee bit pandering to the racist vote. Whit a surprise from Rutte and the boys. But they can do fuck all to EU citizens (and I guess, Norwegian and Swiss migrants). Your move Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
                                      The whole Dutch proscription on Dual passports, seems a wee bit pandering to the racist vote. Whit a surprise from Rutte and the boys. But they can do fuck all to EU citizens (and I guess, Norwegian and Swiss migrants). Your move Britain.
                                      It's more than a wee bit. Rutte and his party are a morally bankrupt goat parade. That they manage to attract so many votes is an indictment against democracy.

Comment

Is there anyone left in the UK who hasn't unearthed an Irish granny yet?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ce-brexit-vote

Comment

" The rush for Irish passports reflects the desire of those who have Irish ancestry to keep their options open after the UK leaves the EU"

"Ancestry." The Irish media has severe difficulty in understanding the concept of citizenship. If somebody is eligible to apply for an Irish passport, then they were already an full Irish citizen to start with.

Comment

Apparently Gove thinks we're not being hardline enough on ECJ jurisdiction, which is quite something. I wasn't aware it was possible to be more hardline until this morning.

Comment

So, as far as I can tell, the only progress made so far is that the UK (apart from its foreign secretary) acknowledges there will be an exit bill of some kind. Nothing else.

Comment

We have 14 months left. Nothing to worry about.

Comment

Britons living in EU - don't plan any sudden moves:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...her-eu-country

Comment

Au contraire. Seems to me we need to get our moving in now. Or suddenly if you like

Comment

Working...
                                                    X