Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Also back to Kelvin McGammon, if Britain was so keen on fighting fascism why did the UK government try to dissuade volunteers from joining the International brigades in Spain.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    The entire UK fishing industry is about the size and value of Astra-Zeneca's secretarial pool. But yeah let's crash our economy for a few trawlers.

Leave a comment:

• Lang Spoon
    replied
    Why not? It's a convenient excuse, Johnson didn't want to sell out the Brave People of the Fish.

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    It seems there's general agreement now over LPF, with only arbitration in dispute - hard to believe talks would collapse if only fish remained.

Leave a comment:

• ooh aah
    replied
    Yeah the details of the Holocaust weren't widely known until the end of the war. Maybe next time Kelvin jumps in his WW2 time machine it could do us all a favour and break down in Dresden.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    "Wouldn't fight to save 6 million Jews" - as if that's why the UK went to war, rather than to save its imperial possessions.

Leave a comment:

• Flynnie
    replied
    Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post
    No surprise that Kelvin Mackenzie is ignorant. 70,000 Irish citizens fought in the British Army in World War II. What a dip.
    The US, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand armies weren’t exactly short of first and second generation Irish either.

Leave a comment:

• Sporting
    replied
    I was told this morning by a 27 year old that Helsinki is in Russia.

Leave a comment:

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    No surprise that Kelvin Mackenzie is ignorant. 70,000 Irish citizens fought in the British Army in World War II. What a dip.
    I think the more relevant bit is that he thinks Ireland is between England and Germany, and not on the other side. If luftwaffe bombers found themselves over the republic, they wouldn't have enough fuel to get back to england, never mind germany

Leave a comment:

• torres
    replied
    We’ve been inviting him to Liverpool for 30 odd years and he still hasn’t shown face.

Leave a comment:

• Toby Gymshorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Lang Spoon View Post
    Is yer man a famous cunt or just a no-mark gammon?
    Second one.

EDIT: Twitter account locked. Can't imagine why that would be, the ignorant wank.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lang Spoon
    replied
    Is yer man a famous cunt or just a no-mark gammon?

Leave a comment:

• Toby Gymshorts
    replied
    Imagine being able to out-cunt Kelvin Mackenzie. Imagine that.

Leave a comment:

• Lang Spoon
    replied
    Germany will invade or something without the Plucky Brits there to protect us. I hope we get a decent U-Bahn out of it so.

Leave a comment:

• The Awesome Berbaslug!!!
    replied
    He should come here and say that.

On the topic of less informed english commentators venturing into Irish subjects, Youtube thinks I want to watch Owen Jones Lick Mary lou mcDonald's arse for 42 minutes in his latest podcast. Maybe youtube has overheard me saying "Owen Jones has the mind and judgement of a reasonably bright 13 year old" and drawn the wrong conclusions.

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    I fucked if I know why we should need sympathy from Kelvin and his buddy anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Kelvin Mackenzie with some dog whistling, he and the responder should be prosecuted for this racist nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• sw2borshch
    replied
    I know there's a lot fewer of them in the Commons and suppose that's all that really counts rather than the men in grey suits of popular imagination.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post
    I don't know if I am being overly melodramatic, but you would have thought that some of the Tory grandees would also have considered that they may be actually be creating a potential Revolutionary Situation and they can be unpredictable.
    Because they were disenfranchised before the last election. The old patrician Tories have either died out or have just gone back to the City to feather their own nests.

Leave a comment:

• Nefertiti2
    replied
    Laura Kuennsberg and Robert Peston would ensure it was spotless and there were great images of Johnson with rubber gloves

Andrew Marr here, interrupting Ed Miliband every time he takes a breath, and quite often when he doesn't

https://twitter.com/benevans_ATAC/status/1338175875637014530?s=20

Leave a comment:

• Wouter D
    replied
    Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
    If Johnson was tasked with mopping the jizz out of a video booth in Amsterdam he'd still have been promoted above his competency level.
    Thanks but no thanks; we don't want him. He'll remain Britain's problem for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• Third rate Leszno
    replied
    But then I heard Johnson talking about the negotiations and it's clear he has been promoted above his competency level.
    If Johnson was tasked with mopping the jizz out of a video booth in Amsterdam he'd still have been promoted above his competency level.

Leave a comment:

• Satchmo Distel
    replied
    The BBC pretends that "balance" means you can't call a lie a lie. The inevitable outcome of this is that lying becomes the only mode of government. It's like the broadcaster is in permanent Falklands-era propaganda mode.
    Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 13-12-2020, 21:03.

Leave a comment:

• sw2borshch
    replied
    I don't know if I am being overly melodramatic, but you would have thought that some of the Tory grandees would also have considered that they may be actually be creating a potential Revolutionary Situation and they can be unpredictable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X