Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brenda

Apparently "too ill" to attend the service at Sandringham

I'll bet my house on her being well enough to bowl up at 3pm this afternoon when she's on triple time.

Brenda

It was recorded weeks ago, so she's going to look a picture of health. They've probably got ten more in the bank for future Christmases, so she should be able to keep spitting out rhymes long after she's forgotten who she is or her crown has fallen off completely.

Comment

Brenda

I wonder if they will delay announcing her passing like the Politburo with Andropov when Her Maj pops her Royal clogs.

They'll probably have to call a Cobra meeting to discuss the implications of unleashing Charles III upon the world. Please god he'll take after Charles I in being a useless bastard.

Mind you, The way things are going E&W would prob just elect Farage as the first President of the Republic.

Comment

Brenda

Where is QE2 on the evil-o-meter?

Comment

Brenda

Hard to say. She's just a front of house person for a very nasty establishment.

Comment

Brenda

The Awesome Berbaslug!!! wrote: Hard to say. She's just a front of house person for a very nasty establishment.
            You are David Icke and I claim my £5.

Comment

Brenda

I thought that was Simon Schama at the bottom of Stumpy's cuntometer for a second. Cos that fatuous wee gimp deserves at least a 6 for his services to oversimplified god bless the March of UK Progress Whig BBC narrative history bollocks. He gets my blood pressure up almost as much as that Dan Snow prick.

Comment

Brenda

Cilla is deceased so should be perhaps retired from the meter?

Brenda must be in a dead pool race with her spouse, who is 95. If they both make it, their 70th wedding anniversary is on Nov 20th next year (maybe a day off work?).

Comment

Brenda

That lazy pair of cunts get enough days off work. If they want a day off they can book a fucking day's annual leave like the rest of us.

Comment

Working...
                  X