Christmas boozing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas boozing

Fetched in the Festive Booze supplies last night, and first in the trolley was a bottle of Warninks Advocaat. It just wouldn't be Xmas without a daily snowball (glacé cherry compulsory) to get you limbering up for the excess to follow.

Comment

Christmas boozing

At the grand old age of 49, I've discovered that I can no longer take as much as one sip of beer without my shit turning into watery soup. As I don't like wine or spirits, my festive boozing will consist of mineral water.

Mind you, seeing as the Christmas meal will be northern German-style kale, I'll probably end up shitting myself anyway.

Comment

Christmas boozing

My drinking strategy will be the same as every Christmas. Drink in the house as the pubs are full of Antler Heads.

Comment

Christmas boozing

treibeis wrote: At the grand old age of 49, I've discovered that I can no longer take as much as one sip of beer without my shit turning into watery soup. As I don't like wine or spirits, my festive boozing will consist of mineral water.

Mind you, seeing as the Christmas meal will be northern German-style kale, I'll probably end up shitting myself anyway.
          It is incredible you have lasted so long given the swill they drink in Hamburg.

Comment

Christmas boozing

caja-dglh wrote: It is incredible you have lasted so long given the swill they drink in Hamburg.
            Yes, I don't know why the city is incapable of producing a beer that doesn't taste like it's been in somebody else's glass for a day and a half.

Maybe it's so that all the other places in Germany can feel a little bit better about themselves.

Comment

Working...
            X