No announcement yet.

Rolling trivia thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've edited to include the answer in white type. Highlight to reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by WOM View Post
      I've edited to include the answer in white type. Highlight to reveal.

Whut?

Comment

In the post with the question. Highlight the whole box and the answer will be magically revealed. Or PM me...

Comment

What's the name of the first ever saint?

Dismas

Comment

Stephen's the first martyr, but chronologically, it must be Peter.

Comment

Well, apparently I was wrong too. So I should forget everything I was ever taught in catholic schools, and bow down to some twat on Wikipedia, who thinks some unnamed soldier was sainted (Longinus - some guy who put the spear into Jeebus' side) as opposed to the ONLY guy who Jesus actually canonised himself. "Today you shall be with me in paradise" who was called Dismas.

Wiki also has John the Baptist, which is obviously wrong because you can't be a saint until after Jesus died. WHICH MAKES IT DISMAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerontophile View Post
                Well, apparently I was wrong too. So I should forget everything I was ever taught in catholic schools, and bow down to some twat on Wikipedia, who thinks some unnamed soldier was sainted (Longinus - some guy who put the spear into Jeebus' side) as opposed to the ONLY guy who Jesus actually canonised himself. "Today you shall be with me in paradise" who was called Dismas.

Wiki also has John the Baptist, which is obviously wrong because you can't be a saint until after Jesus died. WHICH MAKES IT DISMAS.
                Actually the early church sainted the Jewish patriarchs and determined they would be in Heaven so the first saint would be Adam.

Comment

That just makes it worse. I am going to sue the Catholic church for lying to me, fucking up my education, and the pain and mental anguish all of this has caused me over the last period.

Bastards.

Comment

Working...
                  X