No announcement yet.

Trump's Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing anything to Trumps account would invite the ire of the NSA/State Department and the rest of the alphabet boys and lead to you having to live in Russia or an Embassy for the rest of your life.

Comment

This Dutch guy did the same thing in 2016, when the password was yourefired

Comment

Originally posted by Tactical Genius View Post
        Doing anything to Trumps account would invite the ire of the NSA/State Department and the rest of the alphabet boys and lead to you having to live in Russia or an Embassy for the rest of your life.
        Yeah I was thinking about this. I suppose you'd have to find an old laptop in a dumpster somewhere, reformat it with Ubuntu, and do the work on a public Wifi somewhere without cameras.

Comment

Twitter claims it would be impossible for the hackers to do what they say they did because of additional security measures. That seems doubtful to me.

Comment

I think the trouble with doing anything on Trump's twitter would give him another way to suggest that everything is rigged against him and the entire election is being stolen. He already plays the pathetic victim enough. I don't think we need another option for that. I'd wait until after the election before I did anything. And even then I might just post something like "Congratulations to Joe. The better man won."

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
              Twitter claims it would be impossible for the hackers to do what they say they did because of additional security measures. That seems doubtful to me.
              Agree. One of the world's dumbest people has to be able to log into it about a hundred times a day, so it's not like he'd turn on MFA.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
                OK, it's got to be asked.

If you managed to hack Trump's twitter account, and were allowed just one tweet before you got booted out, what would it say?
                "I confirm that the " PEE TAPE " is REAL!"

Comment

Originally posted by anton pulisov View Post

Yeah I was thinking about this. I suppose you'd have to find an old laptop in a dumpster somewhere, reformat it with Ubuntu, and do the work on a public Wifi somewhere without cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
                    OK, it's got to be asked.

If you managed to hack Trump's twitter account, and were allowed just one tweet before you got booted out, what would it say?
                    It would be pointless to say anything subversive if it was just going to be exposed as a hack. And Trump has tweeted too many self-discrediting things to make it noticeable. Ideally I'd be able to tweet his all his other passwords, or a compromising photo I'd also hacked.

Comment

I'm thinking, absent some other hacked info, the most effective thing would be a plausibly real DM to someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
                        I'm thinking, absent some other hacked info, the most effective thing would be a plausibly real DM to someone.
                        Laura Kuenssberg

Comment

"White House sources are reporting that Boris Johnson has agreed to a united Ireland in exchange for post-Brexit US trade deal."

Comment

Trump leaked the 60 Minutes tape, btw. She's going hard on him, which is clearly why he walked out. He's just blowing bullshit and spin, and she keeps calling him on it.

Very, very unfair.

Comment

This is marvelous. He's just told her about all the healthcare plans he's released to replace Obamacare. Not just one plan, lots of plans, all protecting people with preexisting conditions. Done. She isn't paying attention, which is why she doesn't know about them (all).

Comment

That's what the massive blank book was about

Comment

He's on about Obamabiden spying on him now. They caught them. All kinds of evidence. Stahl says "Where's the evidence?" He says "Just go down and get the papers. It's all there."

Comment

Guy doing white power sign behind Trump:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1319747184598855680

Comment

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1321203946883444738

Comment

You have to wonder what kind of idiots are running Deutsche Bank that they were still lending him money despite surely knowing that he never repaid his debts.

Comment

Isn't Deutsche Bank even more riddled with money laundering scandals than most financial institutions?

Comment

Jawohl

Comment

Trump plays his Joker - "bravery and resilience"

https://twitter.com/standardnews/sta...43909974953985

Comment

Farage is perhaps the only person I've seen who could be swallowed by his own mouth. I wish it would happen.

Comment

https://twitter.com/rfriedman305/status/1321803173263253505

Comment

Good thread

https://twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/1321843659248177154

Comment

Working...
                                                    X